PostWitchmaster's Introduction

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Witchmaster's Introduction


Hello dear Administrators, Staff members and members!

Copied from my Bio that you can check here:

I'm a nice member from Europe. My mind is opened for diverse things. Stuff that is fun and helpful. My attitude is friendly and point of view is more idealist than realist, but this mind is able to give birth to many astonishing and unique ideas. I've got good abilty for flexible adaptation and fight for my truth if I feel my heart (and skill) serves the right side.

Atm, I'm studying IT and English in upper level and I'm going to be an Artifical Intelligence Programmer in the future and gain Certified Ethical Hacker certificate.
Warning: The following part isn't in my Bio.

I am a true gamer. I prefer RPG, action RPG and MMORPG style games and I have been hosting servers for these type of games for years and been spending long hours in the other world. I still enjoy the mood, environment and style of these games, but I have got way less time for them as I used to have in the past. However, I'm always opened for a good, fair PvP to show who's the boss at the gates Tongue out

I got into programming and advanced IT thanks for my gamer being. First, I was only a fan of different custom modifications and hacks, but later I became interested about how they operate and started in the way of coding. I wrote custom modifications, scripts and bigger coding projects. I don't want to brag about all the stuff that I have made so objectively I just mention I'm into coding.

Programming opened the secret doors of advanced IT before me and I gained a totally new viewpoint and ideology thanks to the knowledge that I have gained under years and to all the friendships that I have made while I was doing my 'job'. In the same time as programming I became interested about moniteizing too which is logical, because money is something dominant. I started with PPC/PPD like everyone else, but since the begins I have always had something unique, something plus that a few or no one had. It helped me to gain educational and helpful experience from moniteizing that I'm still doing. Hey, I want to gain all my money from the net soon, I have to be prepared.

I have always suspected there's more in this world than material and money. That's why I started searching the essence of existence and other philosophical questions' answers. From a deeply religious person through atheism I found the truth (and power) in occultism. This is a thing that about I don't really like to talk publicly so if you have got questions PM me. One thing I can tell is: 'Magic', Programming and general knowledge have got serious correspondence.

Am I hacker? Possibly. It depends on how do you define term "hacker". I have already did things which thought to be impossible or insane, but obviously I have got a long road to follow and this fight is far not over. I can't stand kids who brag about how professional hackers they are while actually they do nothing else than using their parents' money to buy respect. True respect cannot be bought, It must be earned. That's why usually I avoid question "Are you a hacker?". Hell fuck. This is not my job to tell. My work tells instead of me and I am not the one who pays money for respect, I'm the one who gains money from respect and from fair business. This is my way of life, this is my ideology.

It's honor to be here, I'm expecting a great time together!




~ Witchmaster
Nice introduction thread, Welcome to MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
Nice introduction thread, Welcome to MPGH
First 'Welcome' (after Dave's one), yay! Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Witchmaster View Post
First 'Welcome' (after Dave's one), yay! Thank you!
No problem
Quote Originally Posted by Witchmaster View Post
First 'Welcome' (after Dave's one), yay! Thank you!
Where is Dabe, I don't see his post.
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Welcome to MPGH
Thank you! I like your avatar <3

Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


Where is Dabe, I don't see his post.
Obviously, you don't. I told about the 'Welcome' e-mail/PM that newly registered members receive from him. It's automatical.
Quote Originally Posted by Witchmaster View Post
Thank you! I like your avatar <3



Obviously, you don't. I told about the 'Welcome' e-mail/PM that newly registered members receive from him. It's automatical.
Oh yeah ur right, what was I thinking, pardon me, I'm having a headache.

and welcome to mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


Oh yeah ur right, what was I thinking, pardon me, I'm having a headache.

and welcome to mpgh.
It's OK, especially from you who joined in 2009. That was...4 years ago? I can totally understand if not the 'welcome' e-mail is the first thing that came to your mind. And thank you for warm welcome!
Very nice introduction text !
Welcome!
Welcome to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Very nice introduction text !
Welcome!
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
Welcome to MPGH.
Thank you for 'welcome'(s)! I appreciate them <3
Welcome to MPGH
welcome to mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us