iets introduction post

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
iets introduction post
Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Trees
Uhm hi lets get straight to the point, I'm a fag or I used to be before I killed myself so repost in .0001 seconds or else I will come to the edge of your bed [ like the rest of the serial killers ] and staple your fingernail to your dog....then I will rape your refrigerator.

O.o


srsly what were you thinking
woow, so he was like that from the beginning?
yup..
a shame really.
You have to understand. He doesn't think.
i dont think he has a brain...
/em shits his name on the wall

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK
where not.

this was your very first post
Really? I Can Only See Up To 500 Posts Ago D:
thats because we deleted your spam....
Ahaha, good one.
mikoll you just spammed so lets delete that O_o

anyway, is that his real first post? P

LEAVE MY FRIDGE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take me but not THE FRDIGE
Yes..


im looking for yours.

somthing on he lines of

HAEL HITLER I R TEH WALKIN SUICDEAL MACHINE ARGH!
i REMEMBER my first post. it was a thread. it was entitled "nooby question from a nooby guy", asking how to record packets on wpe so i could hack warrock
no my first post was in the gfx section applying to the gfx team which i got into on my first day here which kinda destroyed its importance if a random person can come in and be accepted but fuck it.
I don't remember my first post but it was so gay...
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us