my first post i dont know it was like about warrock, but wen i really started like being a real member on mpgh during march i think my first post then was spam xD it was with kyojiro and iet those were the fun days
iets introduction post
this is my first post
"Fuckin' An Animal"
Oh I am Fuckin' an animal
I'm fuckin' an animal
I'm holding on the horns
I'm fuckin' an animal
I'm involved with porn
I'm fuckin' an animal
Sure is nice and warm in here
I'm fuckin' an animal drinking fifty beers
I'm fuckin' an animal blowing fifty steers
I'm fuckin' an animal
Oh, I'm a fucking queer
I'm fuckin' an animal
Didn't have to take her on a date
Just had to stand here on a crate
No talking, no torment, no long-term commitment
Just me and animal,
Getting my dick bent I'm fuckin' an animal
Didn't have to say please I'm fuckin' an animal
With Legionnaires disease I'm fuckin' an animal
Damn hard on the knees... I'm fuckin' an animal
Animal fucker, on the loose I'm fuckin' an animal
I'll go from dog to goose I'm fuckin' an animal
Once I fucked a moose I'm fuckin' an animal
But now the animal is in pain!
It's in pain, it's in pain, it's in pain (terrible pain).
And now it's starting to rain....
But I'm still the same. I'm fuckin' an animal
Not proud of what I do... I'm fuckin' an animal
Had a great time at the zoo I'm fuckin' an animal
Cause you won't let me fuck you...
"Fuckin' An Animal"
Oh I am Fuckin' an animal
I'm fuckin' an animal
I'm holding on the horns
I'm fuckin' an animal
I'm involved with porn
I'm fuckin' an animal
Sure is nice and warm in here
I'm fuckin' an animal drinking fifty beers
I'm fuckin' an animal blowing fifty steers
I'm fuckin' an animal
Oh, I'm a fucking queer
I'm fuckin' an animal
Didn't have to take her on a date
Just had to stand here on a crate
No talking, no torment, no long-term commitment
Just me and animal,
Getting my dick bent I'm fuckin' an animal
Didn't have to say please I'm fuckin' an animal
With Legionnaires disease I'm fuckin' an animal
Damn hard on the knees... I'm fuckin' an animal
Animal fucker, on the loose I'm fuckin' an animal
I'll go from dog to goose I'm fuckin' an animal
Once I fucked a moose I'm fuckin' an animal
But now the animal is in pain!
It's in pain, it's in pain, it's in pain (terrible pain).
And now it's starting to rain....
But I'm still the same. I'm fuckin' an animal
Not proud of what I do... I'm fuckin' an animal
Had a great time at the zoo I'm fuckin' an animal
Cause you won't let me fuck you...
IET changed his name, so he can't see his original posts.
Pootoilet's was
"Yo!
Very nice tutorials!
Rootkit is nice.
Thx - Keep on hacking"
Pootoilet's was
"Yo!
Very nice tutorials!

Rootkit is nice.
Thx - Keep on hacking"
holy shit i remeber that xD
wow now that i think of it i do too
POO TOILET IS MY NAME FOR HIM!!!!!! BITER!
my first post might have been in the warrock section too now that i think of it
my first post might have been in the warrock section too now that i think of it
__________________________________________________ _

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________