ArrowLP Request -Liz

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
LP Request -Liz
  1. Main Text/Name: [MPGH]Liz
  2. Sub Text/Quote: Who said Death can not be graceful..
  3. Size: LP(3D-looking where Render surpasses "sig")
  4. Style: Metallic Grunge Black and pink.
  5. Theme: Deadly grace
  6. Colors: Black/pink/silver
  7. Image/Render:
  8. Designer: Whomever, ive tried two and neither could do it.
  9. Other Information: keep color on Render, no b & W or sepia or nothing like that.


    Thanks!
lalalala >> is there a no bump rule here? lol
i'll take a look at it but the style your looking for sounds quite vague. Do you have any exmaples of work that you want yours to be in a similar style? Yes im very confusing



Energy
Thats bc i like to give creative freedom, I mean like when you look at render, and think ok, metallic, dangerous but also graceful, with flow. something like that but i'll look.. ill edit if i find something similar.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Thats bc i like to give creative freedom, I mean like when you look at render, and think ok, metallic, dangerous but also graceful, with flow. something like that but i'll look.. ill edit if i find something similar.
alright np i'll work on it later.

2:10-2:50ish
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
i was bored :/
thats nice but the backgound isn't deadly enough . I mean a butterfly. scary?
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I mean a butterfly. scary?
Hell YEA!
She said grunge >.>
Thanks lost, but its not the style im looking for, but thank you for trying
oh and like i said, plz dont change the skin color or the overall color, i want her to remain looking real.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I might give it a go once I'm done updating hacks and get bored enough D:
yay!.. can't wait.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us