HelpMidhook - Finding DIP/Endscene Engines

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Successfully Hooked DIP - Which function for menu?
I tried to create many DIP Hooks but Xtrap detects it all the time

My Way for creating Hook:
Search some Custom Opcodes in DIP (d3d9.dll)
Replace the first 5 with jmp + address
Replace the rest with NOP

Could someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?


And how can i get the Addresses/Opcodes from DIP/Endscene Engines in Crossfire?


Edit:
I finished my first working DIP Hook !


Now i got 1 Problem
1. Which Function should i hook for Drawing a Menu?



Regards Aldi
Ohhh brauchste auch hilfe
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
Ohhh brauchste auch hilfe
Yes i need help too but i dont want full sources like you
Some nice Tutorials or something like this is enough for me

Edit:
Finished my First DIP HOOK !

Which Function should i hook for a menu?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
Ohhh brauchste auch hilfe
CoderCf can`t help you. he is a Leecher!
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
CoderCf can`t help you. he is a Leecher!
you don't need to post that under every thread. I think everyone knows this!
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
you don't need to post that under every thread. I think everyone knows this!
you're right
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us