blade of awe631 be fast untill it's patched. It's patched and now only those who finished the missions can buy it
Originally Posted by eno8 Load 631 in your Trainer/Bot with Shop Loader. In the packet spammer? If so I get disconnected when I do that ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ---------- nvm I got it
no it's not , i already bought it with no requirements Originally Posted by Bogy30 where I'll completing Find The Runes quest ? that shop requires completing it.
Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore no it's not , i already bought it with no requirements how to do with no requirements ?
Originally Posted by Bogy30 where I'll completing Find The Runes quest ? that shop requires completing it. yep... its damn true
AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page such a nice account. Too bad Alina saw this char and knew he did not complete the quest. This will be banned soon.
Originally Posted by Daezen AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page such a nice account. Too bad Alina saw this char and knew he did not complete the quest. This will be banned soon. how do you know Alina have seen this char ???