blade of awe

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
blade of awe
631 be fast untill it's patched.
It's patched and now only those who finished the missions can buy it
i was fast !!1
Thanks,LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
Thanks,LOL
How do I do this?
Load 631 in your Trainer/Bot with Shop Loader.
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
Load 631 in your Trainer/Bot with Shop Loader.
In the packet spammer? If so I get disconnected when I do that


---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

nvm I got it
where I'll completing Find The Runes quest ? that shop requires completing it.
no it's not , i already bought it with no requirements
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
where I'll completing Find The Runes quest ? that shop requires completing it.
Quote Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore View Post
no it's not , i already bought it with no requirements
how to do with no requirements ?
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
where I'll completing Find The Runes quest ? that shop requires completing it.
yep... its damn true
what_shop_is_the_enchants?
Needs the quest now !
Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page such a nice account. Too bad Alina saw this char and knew he did not complete the quest. This will be banned soon.
how do you know Alina have seen this char ???
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?