Undetectable ESP Hack?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Undetectable ESP Hack?
I'm specifically looking for an ESP hack that is undetectable. I'm not too sure how the injection process and whatnot works, so I don't know if this is actually possible. I would assume that since an ESP seems to only based on reading information and changing the graphics output or something, that this can be done.

All I'm looking for is an ESP that can't be detected. No aimbots. No noclip. No anti-recoil crap. Just the ESP with no way of detecting it. I don't mind altering settings or doing any additional configuration to prevent getting caught. Overall goal is an undetectable ESP.
Fryke, Saga allows you to turn all of those options off easily. I use it solely for for ESP. Make sure you do your blocks.
Quote Originally Posted by unbeknownst2002 View Post
Fryke, Saga allows you to turn all of those options off easily. I use it solely for for ESP. Make sure you do your blocks.
Right, but my thinking is even though the additional features are disabled, does the program still do possibly compromising actions to prepare for whether or not those additional features get activated? As I said I don't really know how the whole process works and whatnot so I could just be worrying about nothing.

And then by "blocks" I assume you mean blocking the wws_crashreport_uploader.exe programs and whatnot?
The first time you load saga up,you can set those options. Obviously, if you intend to mask your cheating, you want to turn off all the checks that would be a giveaway.

There is no way for them to detect something you aren't doing. No anti-cheat detection.

And yes, those blocks (3 if Sony LaunchPad, 4 if steam) will save your butt.
So I don't know if anyone will answer this but I figured I'd throw it out there for the hell of it.

Would anyone mind giving me a general description on how an ESP actually functions? Like what's the actual process behind getting those boxes on the screen? I don't really have any experience in coding with c++ so I'm having problems figuring it out on my own.

I'm just looking for a simple, conceptual idea on things like... how does it read the player positions? how does it draw on the screen? ect ect. Just a general description.
Quote Originally Posted by unbeknownst2002 View Post
The first time you load saga up,you can set those options. Obviously, if you intend to mask your cheating, you want to turn off all the checks that would be a giveaway.

There is no way for them to detect something you aren't doing. No anti-cheat detection.

And yes, those blocks (3 if Sony LaunchPad, 4 if steam) will save your butt.
Are you sure about that ? I've blocked with my firewall all of wws_crashreport_uploader.exe on my pc, and javaw.exe and i still banned. And ESP box on Saga does'nt work for me, idk why :/
This hack works with the new update of yesterday ?

Sry for my english.
Quote Originally Posted by Magounez View Post
and i still banned
There are two ways which SOE bans accounts. The first is using logs from the crash_uploader files to detect hacking programs, the second is by in-game GMs investigating your activity. If you are deemed suspicious enough to possibly be using a hacking program, they will ban your account. The EULA states that the GMs do not need any actual reason or evidence to ban you, which is why suspicion alone often results in a ban.

Basically, even if you block the crash_uploader files, a GM can still ban you if he suspects you are cheating.


Quote Originally Posted by Magounez View Post
This hack works with the new update of yesterday ?
No, Game Update 09 broke this hacking program.
All hacks are undetected. If you get reported a admin will see what you are seeing and if he sees an esp hack you will get banned. I just wish they made the hack work on low resolution
Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
All hacks are undetected. If you get reported a admin will see what you are seeing and if he sees an esp hack you will get banned. I just wish they made the hack work on low resolution
Admin can't see directly if you have esp box, but he can be expected, right?

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

If this is the case, we must be discreet.
Finally, the question no longer exists because I can't get it to work .....
Most of them hook directly into the Game's memory.

But a really clever Coder could probably find a way to take advantage of the fact that all of the Characters would still be visible and fully animated behind all the walls in the game if those walls were forced to use translucent textures through hooking into Direct3D instead. The only thing you probably couldn't do there for easier use, would be adding Chams. Sony is just plain stupid for even sending us all that data in the first place. They're begging people to use wallhacks...
Quote Originally Posted by camping View Post
Most of them hook directly into the Game's memory.
So by hooking directly into the game's memory, does it leave anything behind?

So it's well known that SOE is using these crash-report program things to send reports on what was running on the computer at the time (or something along those lines). What is it about these injectors that comes up as a hack on these reports? By hooking into the memory of the game, are they leaving some sort of trace? When it boils down to it, what exactly are these wws_crash_reporter things actually sending back to SOE that lets them identify hackers?

P.S. thanks for the reply btw
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us