WTTLegit buyer looking for perms or high rank accounts

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Legit buyer looking for perms or high rank accounts
I been a long time buyer and i'm willing to buy a ca account and if you have perm spec thats a +
how much you looking for?
do yu have a skype?
well someone did offer 75 for it, but I am open to offers.
thats to much ill give you $50
Quote Originally Posted by ninjew View Post
well someone did offer 75 for it, but I am open to offers.


---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Twixsterzz View Post
do yu have a skype?
yes i got skype or for legit buyer like myself
@major101

I can do that. I prefer to do Middleman however.
what do you have to sell and have you looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by ninjew View Post
@major101

I can do that. I prefer to do Middleman however.
@major101

Quote Originally Posted by major101 View Post
what do you have to sell and have you looking for?
what do you mean?
what does it sound like? im talking acount rank and weps gear etc!
Quote Originally Posted by ninjew View Post
@major101



what do you mean?
@major101

Quote Originally Posted by major101 View Post
what does it sound like? im talking acount rank and weps gear etc!

are you kidding right now? first post on your thread.
yea i was but are you cbl clean
Quote Originally Posted by ninjew View Post
@major101




are you kidding right now? first post on your thread.
@major101


yes, I am, I could have sworn that I added a picture of my CBL there. Oh well here is one I just took

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?