Legit buyer looking for perms or high rank accountsI been a long time buyer and i'm willing to buy a ca account and if you have perm spec thats a +
@major101 Hi, I have a COL3 thats never been hacked or power leveled, 14 perm guns, 1.34 KDR, and 1 million GP+.. I also have many many things in my inbox including a 30 day Viper and 90 day Vipers P90 http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...much-more.html (newer video is on the second page.
thats to much ill give you $50 Originally Posted by ninjew well someone did offer 75 for it, but I am open to offers. ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ---------- Originally Posted by Twixsterzz do yu have a skype? yes i got skype or for legit buyer like myself
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...me-colour.html I'm selling this LTC for 50k nx or karma koin. skype is: belizefinest95
i dont have nx only cash using nx=scam Originally Posted by Cr8ive http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...me-colour.html I'm selling this LTC for 50k nx or karma koin. skype is: belizefinest95
what do you have to sell and have you looking for? Originally Posted by ninjew @major101 I can do that. I prefer to do Middleman however.
@major101 Originally Posted by major101 what do you have to sell and have you looking for? what do you mean?
what does it sound like? im talking acount rank and weps gear etc! Originally Posted by ninjew @major101 what do you mean?
@major101 Originally Posted by major101 what does it sound like? im talking acount rank and weps gear etc! are you kidding right now? first post on your thread.
yea i was but are you cbl clean Originally Posted by ninjew @major101 are you kidding right now? first post on your thread.
@major101 yes, I am, I could have sworn that I added a picture of my CBL there. Oh well here is one I just took