ExclamationDllmain - Thread Help!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dllmain - Thread Help!
Hello,
i need some help with dllmain. Some time ago i use beginthreadex but it is now detected like creathread. Is there way to crypt this or something? Can you tell me solution for this?


____________________
Sorry for my English.
just use detours
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
just use detours
I tired use yr method from yr base but my crossfire crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Wijciech View Post
I tired use yr method from yr base but my crossfire crash.
which crossfire version are you using?
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
which crossfire version are you using?
Region is europe
Quote Originally Posted by Wijciech View Post
Region is europe
update the addresses and the base will work
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
update the addresses and the base will work
I think all addies are updated, but still dont work.
Quote Originally Posted by Wijciech View Post
I think all addies are updated, but still dont work.
in cfeu the addys from my project are:
Code:
#define PTC 0x5BB5B4
#define PTCOffset 0x204
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
in cfeu the addys from my project are:
Code:
#define PTC 0x5BB5B4
#define PTCOffset 0x204
Okay working My addies were wrong. Thanks for help. Thread to close.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us