Thread removed without any reason

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Thread removed without any reason
Hello.

I provided a great resource (if not the only) for the WarZ hacking community.
Moderator removed the thread and did not even specify a reason to do so.

What is this sh*t?


Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel
Dear Novo,

The following thread that you created has been moved

-------
Thread: The War Z base hook source code - ESP, screenshot cleaner
Original Forum: WarZ Hacks & Cheats
New Forum: WarZ Trashbin
-------

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

All the best,
Staff
It's impossible to Move a thread and submit a reason. If it's moved, it means it was in the wrong section. Or there was a better section for it to be in.
So it got moved to the trashbin, which is equal to deleting, but moving doesn't require a reason. I wonder why he didn't delete it first and then moved it
@ @Bernard
Your the one who deleted it so...

I can guess the reason is due to the outside links to the blog
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
@ @Bernard
Your the one who deleted it so...

I can guess the reason is due to the outside links to the blog
Didn't think that covered source code as well. :$
Would you move the thread back and remove the link to the zip?

Also weird that it comes in your name if it was someone elses action.. :S
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
Didn't think that covered source code as well. :$
Would you move the thread back and remove the link to the zip?

Also weird that it comes in your name if it was someone elses action.. :S
If you read, it only says that I moved it. Not deleted


And no I can't. As the file is deleted
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


If you read, it only says that I moved it. Not deleted


And no I can't. As the file is deleted
The file is deleted? No it's not..
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
The file is deleted? No it's not..
I don't know.
It's not there so, re-post it if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


I don't know.
It's not there so, re-post it if you want.
Nevermind, this forum apparently doesn't want my content.

Thanks for replying to this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
@ @Bernard
Your the one who deleted it so...

I can guess the reason is due to the outside links to the blog
I deleted this? He said it was moved to the trashbin I never move stuff to the trashbin, either I move it to a place where people can see it or I delete it.
Funny you guys don't even know who did what. Thought it was quite visible in vBulletin ..
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
Funny you guys don't even know who did what. Thought it was quite visible in vBulletin ..
There seems to be an MPGH ghost who is creeping around and deleting stuffs ..
Threads have a log on them why don't you guys check who did it.

But as Jorndel is saying, the thread had an outside link (the blog). Outside links aren't allowed here on MPGH.
Forum Rules


  • - No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
  • - No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
  • - No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)
  • ​It says so ^

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us