[HELP]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]
I really dont know if this is the right section or not (when net pleas move or what ever)!
I need help with aimbot every time when i use it about 2 seconds it jumps to another player is this able to fix?!
Well, aimbots lock onto players. That's what they do. Correct me if I misunderstood your question.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
Well, aimbots lock onto players. That's what they do. Correct me if I misunderstood your question.
i think what he means is every 2 seconds the aimbot jumps to another player through the walls
Quote Originally Posted by xGenPepsi View Post
i think what he means is every 2 seconds the aimbot jumps to another player through the walls
If that's so, he should turn off the auto-wall feature if it is there.
there is no auto wall feature
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us