Non-static adresses

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Non-static adresses
Hey!

Today I messed around with memory manipulation in C#. After I had to change a label's text to an adress that have been read from the memory, I noticed, after I change that value ingame, the adress will change too. So it is non-static. How can I work with these in C#? I read something about pointers or something, but I would be very happy if you could tell me about this(I'm new to cheat-engine things).

Thanks a lot!
Quote Originally Posted by NB81 View Post
Hey!

Today I messed around with memory manipulation in C#. After I had to change a label's text to an adress that have been read from the memory, I noticed, after I change that value ingame, the adress will change too. So it is non-static. How can I work with these in C#? I read something about pointers or something, but I would be very happy if you could tell me about this(I'm new to cheat-engine things).

Thanks a lot!
Code:
uint RuntimePointer = *(uint*)(BaseModule + Pointer)
*(int*)(RuntimePointer + Offset) = 5;
and example:
Code:
uint pWeapon = *(uint*)(GetModuleHandle("Engine.dll") + Weapon);
*(int*)(pWeapon + Ammocount) = 9999;
This may change on the games... Some games uses Multi-level offsets, so you would need more offset...
Code:

Code:
uint RuntimePointer = *(uint*)(BaseModule + Pointer)
uint Pointer2 = *(uint*)(RuntimePointer + Offset1);
uint Pointer3 = *(uint*)(Pointer2 + Offset2);
uint Pointer4 = *(uint*)(Pointer3 + Offset3);
*(int*)(Pointer4 + FinalOffset) = 5;


I hope its help you...

If the Base Module is the process itself (game.exe) then
Code:
uint RuntimePointer = *(uint*)(Pointer);


You may change the uint to anything else, depends you must use a variable with the same size as the game...

Like:
DWORD ( 4 bytes) = uint / int (both 4 bytes)
IntPtr also 4 byte in x86 system, but 8 byte on x64 systems...

Good Luck...
If you need further help, call me, i'm also using C# to create hacks (for game called: Crossfire)
What rabir007 failed to mention is you will need to be inside the process for that code to work.
The concept is the same but make sure you use read/write processmemory if you're outside the process..
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
What rabir007 failed to mention is you will need to be inside the process for that code to work.
The concept is the same but make sure you use read/write processmemory if you're outside the process..
Not failed, i forgotten to mention... But isn't so hard to convert into external hack...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us