Thread: Update

Thanks

Update

Hey, what all changed that has stopped some versions of bases to stop working in this past update? I have been gone for some time and I am still trying to get situated again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GigglesFTW View Post
    Hey, what all changed that has stopped some versions of bases to stop working in this past update? I have been gone for some time and I am still trying to get situated again.

Well apparently game status doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno17 View Post
    Well apparently game status doesn't exist anymore.

it still does just diffrent now DDD you can still manage to hack if you know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    it still does just diffrent now DDD you can still manage to hack if you know
    No, it doesn't. And if it does, it doesn't work the same way.

I hooked cheat engine, scanned for 0, joined my first game scanned for 5, left and scanned for 0, then joined another game scanned for 1. Found nothing. That's how it used to work and it's not there anymore. Explain that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No, it doesn't. And if it does, it doesn't work the same way.

I hooked cheat engine, scanned for 0, joined my first game scanned for 5, left and scanned for 0, then joined another game scanned for 1. Found nothing. That's how it used to work and it's not there anymore. Explain that.

ohh so your a pro coder cool im telling the truth but your so a pro hack please tell me how please please hhhaaa you wish buddy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    ohh so your a pro coder cool im telling the truth but your so a pro hack please tell me how please please hhhaaa you wish buddy
    Scanning has nothing to do with coding, genius. First of all, I know how the gamestatus works. Obviously, you don't. This is how;

First login; GameStatus = 0
    First game join; GameStatus = 5
    In Lobby; GameStatus = 0
    All Other Game Joins; GameStatus = 1

So obviously you're lying, or have no idea what you're talking about. If you actually have it, prove it or quit trollin'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Scanning has nothing to do with coding, genius. First of all, I know how the gamestatus works. Obviously, you don't. This is how;

In Lobby; GameStatus = 0

So obviously you're lying, or have no idea what you're talking about. If you actually have it, prove it or quit trollin'.
    I don't think he knows anything really. If his English reflects his coding ability, which I think in this case it does, I doubt he knows what a double is inb4 google.

Now for your problem, I'd just say the address is wrong and you should switch to classes to check game status. I never really did that myself, I just eventually switched to checking player position, but in theory it should work. I don't know these "new" updates though, the glycerine base I released was the last time I touched anything related to this game.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

In Lobby; GameStatus = 0

I hope you know there are over thousands of functions which return a value of 0, 5, or 1. Scanning those integers won't do you any good, also what's up with everyone talking about; "EHRMAGERD, CAN'T HACK CUS GAME STATUS IS OBSOLETE!!"

Seriously guys, just check if the player position is active, there are many more methods of checking if you're ingame too. I.E. (Check if Health is > 0, Check if you're alive, camera positions, addresses which are used ingame, certain functions which are initialized within classes only ingame, etc.) The list goes on...
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    I hope you know there are over thousands of functions which return a value of 0, 5, or 1. Scanning those integers won't do you any good, also what's up with everyone talking about; "EHRMAGERD, CAN'T HACK CUS GAME STATUS IS OBSOLETE!!"

Seriously guys, just check if the player position is active, there are many more methods of checking if you're ingame too. I.E. (Check if Health is > 0, Check if you're alive, camera positions, addresses which are used ingame, certain functions which are initialized within classes only ingame, etc.) The list goes on...
    The reason why is because I initialize my classes on the first game join. The game status literally revolved around how I set up my IsAlive check. But I will try to find a new way to do it using player position.