Outdated14.0 Mod Selector (NOT HEXED)

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
14.0 Mod Selector (NOT HEXED)
I wanted to get this out before people start spamming 100000000000000x hexed clients...Plus I was bored so....
PLEASE READ:
The auto aim keeps firing once something is dead, it's just a graphics glitch and no one else can see it or you can just shoot manually and it will stop.
Apparently you can't see how much your pet heals you, I'll look into that as well.
Important: Seems like some mods lag the client, I think it's fullscreen v2 but I'll look into it later tonight when I get home after class.
If your client doesn't build or is getting an error DO NOT post on here saying "it wont build help" Please give some errors from the cmd by using the .bat file. It just makes life a lot easier.
ALSO, I've only played this game for like two weeks so I literally know little to nothing about this game(meaning I'm really bad). I just enjoy making these hacks for it.

Tested this for like 10 minutes and everything seemed okay.
Features:
- Auto Nexus (Apparently 20% Nexus doesn't let you compile the client so don't use it)
- Fullscreen v2 - I tend to lag with it enabled (Skills are delayed) so be careful. Or it could be me and my shitty computer/coding
- HP Bars
- jNoobs Auto Aim
- Disabled Ally Projectiles
- Disabled Debuffs (Blind, Confused, Hallucinating) I didn't test this. Drunk doesn't work apparently, I'll look into it later tonight.
- Spammable Notifications
- Numerical HP/MP
- Connect to production server
- No quest delay
- No Loading Screens
- Sprite world hacks (No slow, speed and tile hack)






Scans:
14.0.0_Mod_Selector.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1370930464/

Download and thanks please :3
14.0.0_Mod_Selector_mpgh.net.rar4.9 MB · 811 downloads Scanning…
Does it give the invalid dungeon key error?
If so, useless client.

If not, good job bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Does it give the invalid dungeon key error?
If so, useless client.

If not, good job bro.
Not sure, to be honest I haven't played in 14.0 yet until I made this lol. I've been into the sprite world to test out the hacks but that's about it for dungeons. Want me to take a screenshot of me inside?
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
Not sure, to be honest I haven't played in 14.0 yet until I made this lol. I've been into the sprite world to test out the hacks but that's about it for dungeons. Want me to take a screenshot of me inside?
Yes, I would love to see that.
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
Not sure, to be honest I haven't played in 14.0 yet until I made this lol. I've been into the sprite world to test out the hacks but that's about it for dungeons. Want me to take a screenshot of me inside?
That means you can go inside the dungeons. Thanks very much Can't wait for approval :3
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Yes, I would love to see that.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollToast View Post
That means you can go inside the dungeons. Thanks very much Can't wait for approval :3


I died on one of my 20s (no stats) and teleported into like 8 medusas and got one shot because I lagged xD
Also added this to the main post to avoid any further questions.
It seems like a very well thought out client, any chance of you releasing a no full screen version.

Thanks either way.
Quote Originally Posted by HardcorePwn View Post
It seems like a very well thought out client, any chance of you releasing a no full screen version.

Thanks either way.
It's a mod selector so you can pick and choose what you want. This means you just leave the "Fullscreen v2" box unchecked and it won't be fullscreen.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Exactly :P
'Not hexed' means 14.0 features are available?
Thanks anyway
lol shit that was quick, well done
You are fast @WTFXD185
I just woke up and was about to start this, already got 14.0 client recompiled.
lag cant download
Quote Originally Posted by supuer View Post
lag cant download
It's not approved yet, that's why cannot be downloaded yet, but @nilly is now online so soon it'll be approved
approved..
How can I go about downloading the fresh .swf version of the game?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?