Outdated14.0 Mod Selector (NOT HEXED)

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ceacea25 View Post
How can I go about downloading the fresh .swf version of the game?
realmofthemadgod.com/version.txt
realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient[version].swf
Then done. But it only connects to testing.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
lol shit that was quick, well done
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
You are fast @WTFXD185
I just woke up and was about to start this, already got 14.0 client recompiled.
Well I got home from work at 8 and saw that it was updated to 14.0 so I was like, I'll do that but I got side tracked with other video games and then I spent like an hour or so on this and yeah lol.
Where was u all the time when we needed u? waiting for an unhexed client and now u are here and release the unhexed before other people can hex it ty very much *-*.
A few issues with the client.

1. It lags very badly most of the time when using the client. (Normal .swf is fine however. But this brings me up to 100+ net jitter)

2. It doesn't show a green notification of how much you heal yourself for. (Kabam's end though.)

3. Autoaims follows Oryx's turrets that surround him in one of his phases.
Its just me or im getting testing 14.0.0 client o.o (checked the "Connect to production" but still it connects to testing.
yea im getting the same thing. Like your trying to connect to testing even though i selected the connect to production option.
20% Nexus causes the file to get broken. if u choose 30% u can play!!!!!!!
Client for kong users please! No fullscreen is fine, but I just don't want any debuffs.
No drunk doesn't work.
-The fire won't stop even the enemy aimed is dead.
-Don't know how much my pet healed.
-I drunk
Besides these it works perfectly
I'm having to build a client over and over one hack at a time to get them to work. This is a pain in the ass, might just finish this off manually since I got the big ones out of the way. Thanks for the updated mods at least.
Quote Originally Posted by emailbrandon View Post
I'm having to build a client over and over one hack at a time to get them to work. This is a pain in the ass, might just finish this off manually since I got the big ones out of the way. Thanks for the updated mods at least.
Lol, not sure why you would need to do this. I believe I heard that auto-nexus 20% is faulty. Avoid that mod and hopefully things will work smoothly.
can any one think why mine wont build all i want is %30 auto nexus,no allied projectiles and connect to prod. i select the client , and he mods but when i click build it just writes a lot in cmd mainly source not found.
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?