CoolDetectedAnti-KRA - WAKE UP ! [Egypt Time - Thursday 9:04]

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Anti-KRA - WAKE UP ! [Egypt Time - Thursday 9:04]
Hello MPGH Users!
--------------
As I reached 1337 posts I released this.
This may not work in some PC's so don't blame me!
You must do the 12 steps on this thread to get it to work : www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/646849-xingcode-bypass-injectors.html
-------------------
Functions:
Anti-Kick: Very useful against the players who kick you for some reason or for hacking / having high ping.
Anti-Report: Very useful against the players who report you for hacking and you won't be in this list of the bish who is here : avawebhackers
Anti-AFK: Very useful when you have to do something away from keyboard so you won't be kicked for being AFK.
-----------------------
How to use:
YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY OR ONE OF THIS FUNCTIONS WON'T WORK!
1-Open AVA.exe
2-Go to any room and open the hack.
3-Press on F5 in-game to start the game.
4-WHILE LOADING THE SCREEN OF THE MAP START THE HACK OR IT WON'T WORK!
5-BEFORE THE ROUND - GAME ENDS STOP THE HACK OR IT WILL CAUSE A CRASH!
6-Repeat when you like to do that.
------------------------
SS Preview:

------------------------------
Virus Scans:
Virus Totalⓘ
Virus Jottiⓘ
---------------------------------
Credits: @Elidonn @BtchPlease @francois Garcon @sweetmonster @FloatZel
If I forgot another tester in the group please tell me!
----------------------------------------
Thank you!

Anti-KRA_mpgh.net.rar51 KB · 287 downloads Scanning…
Yeah Baby .
I am in da Credits .
And here is the post ban...
Nice one, very usefull.
You have been banned for the following reason:
1.337 reasons why you should die in a fire.

Date the ban will be lifted: 06-11-2015, 09:00 PM , woaaaaaaaaah!
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
You have been banned for the following reason:
1.337 reasons why you should die in a fire.

Date the ban will be lifted: 06-11-2015, 09:00 PM , woaaaaaaaaah!
LMFAO post ban , and they banned Riddick but I didn't get any nice messages from Admin like you
Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
LMFAO post ban , and they banned Riddick but I didn't get any nice messages from Admin like you
2 years and I get back , woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
2 Years ban? lol!
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

2 years and I get back , woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

2 years and I get back , woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Guess I'm getting a birthday ban tomorrrow ( 12th of June ).
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


Guess I'm getting a birthday ban tomorrrow ( 12th of June ).
Happy brithday to you . tanntanananan!
Nice Release! Its a little bit tricky to use because of the "Start the hack while the map is loading" and "Stop the hack before the game ends"... But its better than nothing! Much thanks to you! Keep Going!
Quote Originally Posted by PandaBanda View Post
Nice Release! Its a little bit tricky to use because of the "Start the hack while the map is loading" and "Stop the hack before the game ends"... But its better than nothing! Much thanks to you! Keep Going!
Because actually the game loads at this moment so it must be started here and must be stopped before game ends because if the game ended with the anti kick / report and etc.. it will crash.
detected for me?
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?