AngryNeed help in base

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Need help in base
Here is my simple base(Followed tutorial)
Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define WeaponPointer 0xFCC5A4
#define NoReload 0xC3C

bool noreload = true;

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponPointer);

void Hacks()
{
    for(;;){
			*(char*)(CShell + 0x42D43C) = 'G'; //no bug damage(not sure if working)
//No Reload(Not sure if pointers are correct)
if(noreload)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+pWeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+pWeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
}
}
}
		Sleep(50);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, 0, 0, 0);
		MessageBoxA(0, "Have Fun!\nBy XXkillerFin\nwww.MPGH.net", "Injected!", 0);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Not big suprise if source is failed because I am not PRO coder and not PRO in C++.

So, I need help in Error, Xtrap will detect it when I inject it in game and I will put picture of it.


Way to Bypass this? Sorry If noob Q, I really need help
EDIT:Sorry about my English
It's detected already !!!
Code:
#define WeaponMgr 0xDB1694
Code:
#define WeaponMgr 0xDB1694
What about that?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

@JamesRo Cant use _beginthreadex

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

@JamesRo It's working! I mean It's undetected but hacks are not working. I think I fucked uo the pointers and offsets and other stuff
Quote Originally Posted by XXkillerFin1 View Post
Code:
#define WeaponMgr 0xDB1694
What about that?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

@JamesRo Cant use _beginthreadex

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

@JamesRo It's working! I mean It's undetected but hacks are not working. I think I fucked uo the pointers and offsets and other stuff
"CShell.dll" is detected, encrypt it...
Find a new way to start a new thread...

For(;; rather use While(true) i think...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


"CShell.dll" is detected, encrypt it...
Find a new way to start a new thread...

For(;; rather use While(true) i think...
I disagree, i never encrypt the strings and XT is fine with it.
Code:
#pragma region Module base

DWORD scBase,mBase,dBase;

DWORD Shellbase()
{ 
    return !scBase ? (scBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell")) : scBase;
}

DWORD Mainbase()
{ 
    return !mBase ? (mBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle(NULL)) : mBase;
}

DWORD D3Dbase()
{ 
    return !dBase ? (dBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9")) : dBase;
}

#pragma endregion
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
I disagree, i never encrypt the strings and XT is fine with it.
Code:
#pragma region Module base

DWORD scBase,mBase,dBase;

DWORD Shellbase()
{ 
    return !scBase ? (scBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell")) : scBase;
}

DWORD Mainbase()
{ 
    return !mBase ? (mBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle(NULL)) : mBase;
}

DWORD D3Dbase()
{ 
    return !dBase ? (dBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9")) : dBase;
}

#pragma endregion
Dunno, in C# i don't have to care about these things...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


"CShell.dll" is detected, encrypt it...
Find a new way to start a new thread...

For(;; rather use While(true) i think...
EVERYONE! This thing is now undetected! But i really need new addys to get this working(I'm not begging). And btw, I encryped CShell.dll now.
Quote Originally Posted by XXkillerFin1 View Post
EVERYONE! This thing is now undetected! But i really need new addys to get this working(I'm not begging). And btw, I encryped CShell.dll now.
There are plenty of released Addy Log...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


There are plenty of released Addy Log...
Hacks are still not working
Quote Originally Posted by XXkillerFin1 View Post
Hacks are still not working
PM the base, let me check it...
It's undetected now and and injection is fine but hacks are not working, I updated the addys but still not working. I think the problem is in void Hacks()
Code:
void Hacks()
{
	bool noreload = true;
    while(1){
		*(char*)(CShell + 0x438ABC) = 0; //damage per second = 0(in dmgZone)
		*(char*)(CShell + 0x438ACC) = 'G'; //no bug damage(not sure if working)
//No Reload
if(noreload)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
}
}
}
	}
}
I'm sure Addys are up to date!
Remove the Sleep, encrypt the CShell string and use _beginthreadex instead of CreateThread(the last one may not be needed at all), after that it'll be good to go.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?