Private Server Section Organization?
Now that we have a private server section I'm a little confused on what should be in here. We have releases, tutorials and discussions on the subject and ideally they should be organized in one place with maybe some subforums. I don't like how all the tutorials and releases are in other sections with this section left for god knows what.
How should we organize it?
How should we organize it?



Anyways I talked to dave about expanding this section and for now it is a no go. The section simply isn't active enough to expanding it. So we have two choices: Leave this section for pserver releases and start posting discussion, help, and tuts/source code, in the other respective forums or start throwing everything related to pservers in this section. The former, at least everything will be clear on where it goes and we all will just have to deal with pserver stuff mingling with non pserver stuff. The latter gives this section the best chance for expansion but you'll have to deal with it being pretty chaotic in here till it is deemed this section has enough activity for subforums. I'm leaning towards the latter but figured I'd as you guys before I such an action. In any case this issue will be settled by the time the weekend is over.