InterJect 2.0 [New Theme / GUI]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
You already posted one like this from 23 Hour ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
You already posted one like this from 23 Hour ago.
In a different section. So I uploaded it here.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

And holy shit that was a fast approval.
Quote Originally Posted by Unbalanced View Post
In a different section. So I uploaded it here.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

And holy shit that was a fast approval.
Ah Okay .
Hey I get a missing msvcr100.dll error.
Where can i get it?

thanks
Quote Originally Posted by krish09 View Post
Hey I get a missing msvcr100.dll error.
Where can i get it?

thanks
go on google and search "msvcr100.dll" and go to the first link. Scroll down and click zip file and download that. After open the zip file and put the .dll file in your C:\Windows\System32 folder. After that reboot your computer and voila! It should be fixed. if it is not, PM me and I will help you further.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Ah Okay .
Ah Lol. xD
Good job! But i suggest to make the GUI more organized
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Good job! But i suggest to make the GUI more organized
Thanks! I'll do that next time.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ADMAlienTechnology View Post
The GUI is ugly,
You should use white label's
You should also use control box not an button saying exit or quit
I know i should of used white labels and a control box. And the GUI is not ugly
The GUI is ugly,
You should use white label's
You should also use control box not an button saying exit or quit
Like the theme nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Like the theme nice job.
Thanks! /tooshort
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?