Try to leave the safe house then go back in and click install if that doesn't work then turn your game off and on and try it again.
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
Try to leave the safe house then go back in and click install if that doesn't work then turn your game off and on and try it again.
still can't install.....how to hack a big spoiler ?
ps:sorry my bad English
Originally Posted by cbaabc
still can't install.....how to hack a big spoiler ?
ps:sorry my bad English
I don't know why it wont let you. Is your car broke? Some times when my car is broke it will bug out and not let me put stuff on it until I fix it and close and reopen the game.
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
I don't know why it wont let you. Is your car broke? Some times when my car is broke it will bug out and not let me put stuff on it until I fix it and close and reopen the game.
Originally Posted by cbaabc
Oh are you trying to do that or did you get it too work? lol I didn't know you were trying to hack like that I thought you couldn't get the part to work.
Originally Posted by cbaabc
If I'm not wrong... you could get an error then when you leave the safe house you could get at least more than 2 spoilers in your inventory if you keep pressing install & it wont install... Because thats happened to me...
I got 1350 SB from last years code(yeah i saved the 600 SB) & bought one but couldn't install... Because I used car hack using a Lamborghini on a Mitsubishi... then in my inventory i have one.... then i tried to install but can't... I did it several times then got frustrated that it couldn't work... so i leave the safe house.. & enter back.. & guess what I got 7 Large Spoilers(I used all of them on large cars) & that was the First time it happened.. My SB is still 750 (the spoiler costed 600 SB)
I'm not sure if it still WORKS or not... If it does...Good for you.. LOL
Originally Posted by sherrallado
If I'm not wrong... you could get an error then when you leave the safe house you could get at least more than 2 spoilers in your inventory if you keep pressing install & it wont install... Because thats happened to me...
Sell item also if you sell too more you will get a error yesterday i selll 1hour lol
Originally Posted by sherrallado
If I'm not wrong... you could get an error then when you leave the safe house you could get at least more than 2 spoilers in your inventory if you keep pressing install & it wont install... Because thats happened to me...
I got 1350 SB from last years code(yeah i saved the 600 SB) & bought one but couldn't install... Because I used car hack using a Lamborghini on a Mitsubishi... then in my inventory i have one.... then i tried to install but can't... I did it several times then got frustrated that it couldn't work... so i leave the safe house.. & enter back.. & guess what I got 7 Large Spoilers(I used all of them on large cars) & that was the First time it happened.. My SB is still 750 (the spoiler costed 600 SB)
I'm not sure if it still WORKS or not... If it does...Good for you.. LOL