Bodykit & Spoiler Hack (Without Trainer)

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Bodykit & Spoiler Hack (Without Trainer)
Bodykit & Spoiler Hack (Without Trainer)


*Thanx To @xPx for Inspiration



Requires:

NFS World
ArtMoney Pro (Full Registered)


How To?

1. We need the Correct Settings , Watch the Screenshots!

2. If you have followed all Steps and already changed your Car (Example: you had CAMAROZL1 & changed it to JAGUARXKR)
then Enter Aftermarket , change now Back to CAMAROZL1 , choose the Jaguar Bodykit you like & press "Buy it". Leave Safehouse & Go to Streets
Done!


How To Remove Spoiler?

Same as you did with the Bodykit only Different , you need to change to SUPRA!


How To Replace Spoiler?

Change your current Car to theese:

MEGANER10 (SMALL SPOILER)
FIREBIRD78 (BIG SPOILER)
DIABLO (EXTREME SPOILER)



HAPPY HACKING WITHOUT ANY TRAINER! PROUD TO YOU BY ZeroCool+ & xPx



i did it for camaro from 1 hour ago
If i change the bodykit the cars parts that have been edited are gone ( If the visual package has a bumper, when i change my car it's gone. Just an empty space )
Copied it from TRANE881 eh?
Great Job. No more waiting for new hack
Thanx man for the tutorial.its first time that works for me ...its perfect. i just turn my murcielago 640 in to murcielago 650...great job ZeroCool+......
Good to hear that you could handle it , have fun
Hi guys. I need help. When I change the body kit ZL1 Camaro, Jaguar XKR, I havent the hood

Plis help me thanks
U used the wrong kit , i guess take the 3. Bodykit
Iam using artmoney v7.37.2 ......and i have a proplem..should i use v7.35.1 ???
Quote Originally Posted by ..x_X_x.. View Post
Iam using artmoney v7.37.2 ......and i have a proplem..should i use v7.35.1 ???
your prob you have SE not PRO , check my youtube channell all realeated hack videos of nfsw iam sure you find what you need
yea thers art money included in one of the downloads
when I did that I lost my boost ****!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Angel122447 View Post
when I did that I lost my boost ****!!!
its not from modding your car..its an EA big fuck up
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?