Bodykit & Spoiler Hack (Without Trainer)

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Is it only visual, does not affect your performance (?) and is it only visible to you ?
I Have ARTMONEY PRO V 7.27 does it work with it?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
Bodykit & Spoiler Hack (Without Trainer)


*Thanx To @xPx for Inspiration



Requires:

NFS World
ArtMoney Pro (Full Registered)


How To?

1. We need the Correct Settings , Watch the Screenshots!

2. If you have followed all Steps and already changed your Car (Example: you had CAMAROZL1 & changed it to JAGUARXKR)
then Enter Aftermarket , change now Back to CAMAROZL1 , choose the Jaguar Bodykit you like & press "Buy it". Leave Safehouse & Go to Streets
Done!


How To Remove Spoiler?

Same as you did with the Bodykit only Different , you need to change to SUPRA!


How To Replace Spoiler?

Change your current Car to theese:

MEGANER10 (SMALL SPOILER)
FIREBIRD78 (BIG SPOILER)
DIABLO (EXTREME SPOILER)



HAPPY HACKING WITHOUT ANY TRAINER! PROUD TO YOU BY ZeroCool+ & xPx




when I want to change the spoiler the bodykit is removed
Quote Originally Posted by Angel122447 View Post
when I want to change the spoiler the bodykit is removed
same problem for me
Quote Originally Posted by ArmCore View Post
When I change the body kit ZL1 Camaro, Jaguar XKR, I havent the hood
Do NOT choose FLOW, use the Kit named PRESSURE that works every time.
Quote Originally Posted by Pulaxumis View Post
and is it only visible to you ?
Marc deVellis said it doesn't affect performance, some player say it does. I didn't notice any significant changes throughout the years, so give it a go.

It is visible for all.
True it doesnt make your car faster but good looking
Is the bodykit hack still going to be updated though? Supra kits are bugged for the Camaro ZL1 and you always have a glitched hood (Unless I'm just picking the wrong IGC kit)
Quote Originally Posted by alenka4ever View Post
Originally Posted by Angel122447 View Post
when I want to change the spoiler the bodykit is removed
same problem for me
same here,we need the freeze trainer for this,and from what i see,there aint any freeze trainer to be found as usual
is this permanent on ur account?
Quote Originally Posted by yash878 View Post
yea thers art money included in one of the downloads
can u tell me in which downloads it is included?
lol i forgot xD sorry

Quote Originally Posted by roshan356 View Post
can u tell me in which downloads it is included?
how I keep the series spoiler in LP670 with "jaguar kit" ?
Where I can download ArtMoney software?
Sorry I'm newbie
wow.... nice job (Y)
new Freeze trainer by Darkteam get it here hack-da-world. tk or directly here darkteam. net
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?