Changing cvars dvars.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Changing cvars dvars.
Hey I was playing some UO and my fps is capped by the server I would like to unlock this is there any way? It keeps resetting a few seconds after I change it. Can I change the command /com_maxfps to maybe another word somehow?
Yeah, net_graph 1, then check fps when it laggs, then again /com_fpsmax 100
I don't quite understand.
The server limits you, as in there is a mod running ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
The server limits you, as in there is a mod running ?
Yeah this is not a simple server there is some mod that edits everyones cfg.'s to identical properties. Like maxfps, snaps, maxpackets I cant change any of them they keep resetting to a certain value this is what I would like to bypass.
I managed to fix this by freezing the important addresses in CE of course on non pb servers.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us