WTS[CHEAP] 20Gbps DDoS Attacks [Gameservers/Sites]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[CHEAP] 20Gbps DDoS Attacks [Gameservers/Sites]
Price: $5/Hour

I offer a 20Gbps DDoS attack service, capable of dropping large sites/gameservers.

Proof of power (This image is 2 weeks old, currently I'm waiting on a guy called LiteSpeed to come on and re measure today):


I take BTC/PP.
Goodluck =)
Vouch for this nice guy
Quote Originally Posted by DeathBolt676 View Post
Price: $5/Hour

I offer a 20Gbps DDoS attack service, capable of dropping large sites/gameservers.

Proof of power (This image is 2 weeks old, currently I'm waiting on a guy called LiteSpeed to come on and re measure today):


I take BTC/PP.
Could we get a trial? Preferably me lol
Quote Originally Posted by Warrock- View Post
Could we get a trial? Preferably me lol
Not you, if someone who has high rep and is trusted want's a trial I'll do it.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathBolt676 View Post
Not you, if someone who has high rep and is trusted want's a trial I'll do it.
Okay then good luck
Could i take the vouch?
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Could i take the vouch?
Add me on Skype: death.bolt
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Could i take the vouch?
Lol, you know as well as I do that this service isn't allowed at MPGH. Don't you normally post stuff like that in these threads?

(Congratz on 2000 posts!)
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Lol, you know as well as I do that this service isn't allowed at MPGH. Don't you normally post stuff like that in these threads?

(Congratz on 2000 posts!)
wait it isnt allowed? O.O I never knew lol and thanks for the congratz!
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
wait it isnt allowed? O.O I never knew lol
No where in the rules does it say it's not allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathBolt676 View Post
No where in the rules does it say it's not allowed.
From Mr. Dave himself.

@Transfixed where do you think Abbadon's Force Stresser went? And all those other services that sold commercial booters.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
From Mr. Dave himself.

@Transfixed where do you think Abbadon's Force Stresser went? And all those other services that sold commercial booters.

This is not a booter -.-.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
From Mr. Dave himself.

@Transfixed where do you think Abbadon's Force Stresser went? And all those other services that sold commercial booters.
This is not a sale of booter o.o it is the sale of the service lol
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
This is not a sale of booter o.o it is the sale of the service lol
Same meaning. No booting services because of the... less than legitimate side of it.

MPGH is trying to stick with the law. The selling restrictions were updated to include stolen/phished accounts as well, but I conveniently ignore that part.

Try and find an old thread in the user services thread offering DDoS services. The User Services section was FLOODED with them before they all got removed. I'm sure Cadalic remembered some of them as this section is where he frequents the most.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Same meaning. No booting services because of the... less than legitimate side of it.

MPGH is trying to stick with the law. The selling restrictions were updated to include stolen/phished accounts as well, but I conveniently ignore that part.

Try and find an old thread in the user services thread offering DDoS services. The User Services section was FLOODED with them before they all got removed. I'm sure Cadalic remembered some of them as this section is where he frequents the most.
Oh lol i just thought the dudes selling the service stopped being active o.o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 Vouch! Took down the site really quickly!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?