QuestionInstalling COD dlc (Map Packs)?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Installing COD dlc (Map Packs)?
Hey! I need help I downloaded the map pack files and all but i haven't the slightest idea on how to install them can anyone help me?
Which COD ?
Legit or cracked ?
Call Of Duty Black Ops 1
Quote Originally Posted by newport111 View Post
Call Of Duty Black Ops 1
Cracked or legit ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Cracked or legit ?
It doesn't matter I don't think, I have the cracked and steam version and I installed DLC in the same folder.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
It doesn't matter I don't think, I have the cracked and steam version and I installed DLC in the same folder.
Legit = auto install, so useless topic.
Cracked = drag the files in your folder
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Legit = auto install, so useless topic.
Cracked = drag the files in your folder
No,,, Legit it's not auto unless you buy it.. He's talking about cracked DLC.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
No,,, Legit it's not auto unless you buy it.. He's talking about cracked DLC.
Idk what your definition of "Legit" is, but mine is "bought"
Cracked = dragging the files in your folder
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Idk what your definition of "Legit" is, but mine is "bought"
Cracked = dragging the files in your folder
Lol yes legit = steam.
My Black ops I - Legit
Map DLC - Not Legit It Is Cracked


---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

What folder? or maybe point me to a tut please lol thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
It doesn't matter I don't think, I have the cracked and steam version and I installed DLC in the same folder.
If you have a legit copy, and you think you'll be able to play the maps legitemately just by having the files, think again.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
If you have a legit copy, and you think you'll be able to play the maps legitemately just by having the files, think again.
Dude... I already told you I've done it... You can use cracked DLC for legit copy...
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Dude... I already told you I've done it... You can use cracked DLC for legit copy...
And play it on the legit game, in the legit servers ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

And play it on the legit game, in the legit servers ?
Lol yes...
do you think you can help me with mine??? please!!! lol
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Lol yes...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us