Affinity Hack

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Affinity Hack
Well, I am not sure if someone is trying this out yet, just throwing it out there.
According to the Warframe Wiki, affinity is associated with the bonus for leveling up Warframes, sentinels, and weapons

Affinity is an in-game mechanic for experience points. Warframes, Sentinels and weapons are all capable of earning affinity. It is earned by killing enemies, assisting in kills, hacking, completing missions, picking up Affinity Orbs and completing challenges. Upon gaining enough affinity, equipment will rank up and gain one extra point of Mod capacity (two points when supercharged via an Orokin Catalyst or Orokin Reactor), used for applying mods.
- Warframe WIKIA

so a hack for this somewhat like the credit, would be a tremendous help for all of those who are seeking EXP hack
EXP hack will come soon on this forum - trust me
I'm currently working on the exp hack when you kill a mob and you get a lot of EXP.
Thanks for the help about idea anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
I'm currently working on the exp hack when you kill a mob and you get a lot of EXP.
Thanks for the help about idea anyway.
Anything for the community , thank you for working on it, can't wait for the release
Are you also working on a resources hack ?
What about mastery experience as well? That is an even bigger pain to get
Quote Originally Posted by Horacia View Post
What about mastery experience as well? That is an even bigger pain to get
Resources are a much bigger pain.We need thousands of resources to make a good weapon and a lot are needed for a dojo.Resources hack would be most welcome before mastery.
Sounds interesting, but complicated lol :3
Quote Originally Posted by LovesHealer View Post
Sounds interesting, but complicated lol :3
I am pretty sure it will work like the credits hack just need to get the right addresses and all that.I have no idea how to do it :P Someone please do a resource hack its the most needed hack in warframe.
Well affinity, I believe can be done same as the credit

But what whitegun is working on, I am not sure
and resource hack, there was one, but seems like the guy only wants to sell it
Quote Originally Posted by baothai123 View Post
Well affinity, I believe can be done same as the credit

But what whitegun is working on, I am not sure
and resource hack, there was one, but seems like the guy only wants to sell it
Yeah, it is possible, but finding the right pointers is difficult, as when I modified the ones I found, insta-game crash
Quote Originally Posted by baothai123 View Post
Well affinity, I believe can be done same as the credit

But what whitegun is working on, I am not sure
and resource hack, there was one, but seems like the guy only wants to sell it
I have finished working on these 2 hack exp and hack resource, i'm currently have my bro test for me.
And exp hack have a bug, i'm fixing at the moment.
I will release it at soon as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
I have finished working on these 2 hack exp and hack resource, i'm currently have my bro test for me.
And exp hack have a bug, i'm fixing at the moment.
I will release it at soon as possible.
You just made my day by telling that you are working on a resource hack.Thank you.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us