PostDS Nospread Module

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
DS Nospread Module
As authorized by Dessix, I have compiled their Nospread source for public release. You will need the Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 Redistributables (they can be found in the sticky).

To use in a hack:

Standard Nospread proceedures are to be followed-
Code:
return DS_manipulateShot( DS_md5PseudoRandom( DS_getUCMDCommandNumber( ucmd ) ), ang:Forward(), vecCone ):Angle()
Virus Scans
http://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5a...is/1372010010/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4bb27001ab6615

Source Code:
https://github.com/DSTech/Nospread



DS Nospread by Dessix, Fisheater is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
DS_Nospread_mpgh.net.rar79 KB · 823 downloads 1/55 malicious
And who might you be, I've never seen you in here.
Wasn't this posted last night then the thread deleted?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
And who might you be, I've never seen you in here.
I'm a lua/C++ coder working with my good friend, Dessix.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroburn View Post
Wasn't this posted last night then the thread deleted?
Yeah, I had to fix the virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Fisheater View Post
Yeah, I had to fix the virus scans.
Ahh, ok.

Pretty sure I remember seeing Dessix come in and vouch for it as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Fisheater View Post
I'm a lua/C++ coder working with my good friend, Dessix.



Yeah, I had to fix the virus scans.
Ah, I see. Welcome to my hangout then
An approve would be nice

EDIT: If I do put this in my hack, who do I give credit to; you or Dessix or both of you.
Finally someone releases the thing! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to compile it :\
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Finally someone releases the thing! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to compile it :\
Same here, any idea if a minion is on?
Confirming authorization to publicly release this, as well as vouching that the file is safe.

(For those who don't know, thread needed re-creation as virus-scans given were for the DLL rather than the .Rar containing it)
Will you be releasing the source code?
Once we figure out licensing, this will be open-sourced via Github.
Yeah, we will be making it open-sourced in the future.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us