PostDS Nospread Module

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
Sounds nifty, but where is it put?
Quote Originally Posted by MrRazer8 View Post
Sounds nifty, but where is it put?
See the sticky.
This is a release intended for developers who wish to integrate it with their aimbot; it is a standard GMod module- as such you must put it in the lua/bin directory. I apologize for not providing details on how to implement an aimbot from scratch, but someone else can provide one if they so choose; Licensing details are now in the main post.
Source is now available via Github in the main post.
You have to produce it via the normal means of current-weapon detection. HL2 weapons have their spread mechanic listed within the SDK (VECTOR_5_DEGREES for SMG if I recall?) and SWEPs normally have a means of checking their spread via either the GMod SWEP base or whatever baseclass was used for the weapon you are dealing with.
@Dessix so like this?

MB.lp = LocalPlayer
if MB.TTT then
MB.AddHook("CreateMove", function(cmd)
if IsValid(MB.lp():GetActiveWeapon()) then
local Cone = MB.lp():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Cone
local vecCone = Vector(Cone, Cone, 0)
DS_manipulateShot(DS_md5PseudoRandom(DS_getUCMDCom mandNumber(cmd)), cmd:GetViewAngles():Forward(), vecCone):Angle()
end
end)
end
Might work- I've yet to use a Nospread without a Norecoil to prevent your aim from spazzing around.
Quote Originally Posted by Dessix View Post
Might work- I've yet to use a Nospread without a Norecoil to prevent your aim from spazzing around.
Yeah that code won't work. Could I see how you make it work?
Quote Originally Posted by Dessix View Post
Might work- I've yet to use a Nospread without a Norecoil to prevent your aim from spazzing around.
If you have any basic aimbot hooked through createmove then there's no need for "norecoil" because the aimbot already compensates for it. I'll take a look at your Source on Github and maybe I'll make some changes here and there depending on what needs to be done, otherwise I'll work toward making an entire GModule.

EDIT: Meep it won't work because you're not even utilizing the prediction method correctly.

EDIT 2: Why are you copyrighting something that can be found publicly via pastebin?
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
If you have any basic aimbot hooked through createmove then there's no need for "norecoil" because the aimbot already compensates for it. I'll take a look at your Source on Github and maybe I'll make some changes here and there depending on what needs to be done, otherwise I'll work toward making an entire GModule.

EDIT: Meep it won't work because you're not even utilizing the prediction method correctly.

EDIT 2: Why are you copyrighting something that can be found publicly via pastebin?
Could you explain how to use it?
Umm include the virus scan links normally next time. Full links.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Umm include the virus scan links normally next time. Full links.

/Approved
He wasn't allowed to originally because he lacked the postcount to do so. Apparently new people can't, by the rules, release things :P


Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
EDIT: Meep it won't work because you're not even utilizing the prediction method correctly.
Technically it could be "Correct" if he intends to make a Nospread without having his aim direction chosen for him, the real issue lies in the fact that he isn't utilizing its result for ... Well, anything. He doesn't even save it, which I failed to spot over a cursory glance at his code.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
EDIT 2: Why are you copyrighting something that can be found publicly via pastebin?
An artist of sculpting takes clay freely available of the earth and calls the result theirs- is the same not true of the internet?
Quote Originally Posted by Dessix View Post
He wasn't allowed to originally because he lacked the postcount to do so. Apparently new people can't, by the rules, release things :P




Technically it could be "Correct" if he intends to make a Nospread without having his aim direction chosen for him, the real issue lies in the fact that he isn't utilizing its result for ... Well, anything. He doesn't even save it, which I failed to spot over a cursory glance at his code.



An artist of sculpting takes clay freely available of the earth and calls the result theirs- is the same not true of the internet?
You also have to take into account that this whole module is a copypaste of the old deco source that's been on pastebin for 2 years.
I have taken an engine from a junkyard and brought fire to its chambers- do the same and I will allow you the right to call that engine your own, but in neither case have we claimed that we invented the concept of an engine.
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us