WTBBF3,BO2.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
BF3,BO2.
Title.
I will not buy hacked accounts , or stolen accounts.

Later.

Payment form: Dildo

Jk, Paypal.
add me on skype indirectfire
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Title.
I will not buy hacked accounts , or stolen accounts.

Later.

Payment form: Dildo

Jk, Paypal.
I have legit keys. If You are interested pm me on skype - timecards.game
I have keys for both games. You can add my skype at yeahok.callmecake
Hello ,

I'm selling a fresh BF3 account ... never played on it " 0 minutes " I activated the game myself around a week ago

With full info " Pass , Security answer , Date of Birth " and the full mail registered on it info " fresh mail with all info "

Selling it for just 9$ on Paypal

Add me on Skype : GamerTrader if you're interested and we can use an OMM if you need ^^
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
Hello ,

I'm selling a fresh BF3 account ... never played on it " 0 minutes " I activated the game myself around a week ago

With full info " Pass , Security answer , Date of Birth " and the full mail registered on it info " fresh mail with all info "

Selling it for just 9$ on Paypal

Add me on Skype : GamerTrader if you're interested and we can use an OMM if you need ^^
0 mins played i wana buy -.-
Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
0 mins played i wana buy -.-
Sure

Add me on Skype , I think I deleted you
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
Sure

Add me on Skype , I think I deleted you
whats ur skype xD
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
Hello ,

I'm selling a fresh BF3 account ... never played on it " 0 minutes " I activated the game myself around a week ago

With full info " Pass , Security answer , Date of Birth " and the full mail registered on it info " fresh mail with all info "

Selling it for just 9$ on Paypal

Add me on Skype : GamerTrader if you're interested and we can use an OMM if you need ^^
I'll buy it I'll add you on Skype later.
BO2 Steam activation key for $10.00 and BF3 origin account w/ season pass for $10.00

$15.00 if u wanna buy together..

Skype - thelfocray
Quote Originally Posted by ThelfOHay View Post
BO2 Steam activation key for $10.00 and BF3 origin account w/ season pass for $10.00

$15.00 if u wanna buy together..

Skype - thelfocray
watch this user has pending scammer investigation
Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
watch this user has pending scammer investigation
I never go first , thanks for the warning though.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I never go first , thanks for the warning though.
no problem
I'll be on Skype so soon guys "one hour to return home"

Have 2 Fresh BF3 accounts never played with , 10$ each ^^

/and yea have the close quarters DLC
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?