Clan

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Clan
i For a Clan have a more that 20 Memper Good one ^_^ Just that



all Press thanks For no Reason




MODS no Block Thread
One__Piece if you like to farm
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
One__Piece if you like to farm
every one is accepted?
Quote Originally Posted by marios1529 View Post
every one is accepted?
only farmers are accepted
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


only farmers are accepted
ok im in then ( TrickShot )
Quote Originally Posted by marios1529 View Post
ok im in then ( TrickShot )
good for you, do you like the clan?
hmm i dont know any one from the clan but i like clans that people farm together
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


only farmers are accepted
Everyone farm? or only OP_Luffy
Quote Originally Posted by mitko16 View Post
Everyone farm? or only OP_Luffy
I believe they all farm xd
One__Piece if you like to farm
only farmers are accepted
good for you, do you like the clan?
I believe they all farm xd
No, I think they suck.

lol this gay kid .Razer thinks he is good but he sucks ass.. he whispered me in game asking for 1 vs 1. then i raped his ass 40-28 but the score should be around 40-20 cuz he killed me 7-8 times while i was typing... and then he still QQed... he is the lowest kid i ever did 1 vs 1
if u want proof i can simply send u SSs.. idk why but i cant post links from imageshack...
Quote Originally Posted by sektosss View Post
One__Piece if you like to farm
only farmers are accepted
good for you, do you like the clan?
I believe they all farm xd
No, I think they suck.

lol this gay kid .Razer thinks he is good but he sucks ass.. he whispered me in game asking for 1 vs 1. then i raped his ass 40-28 but the score should be around 40-20 cuz he killed me 7-8 times while i was typing... and then he still QQed... he is the lowest kid i ever did 1 vs 1
if u want proof i can simply send u SSs.. idk why but i cant post links from imageshack...
lol
I have the replay of the match, screen shots of you saying "I farm because I can, my computer can run cows" "Just wait a minute, I will turn my hack on"
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


lol
I have the replay of the match, screen shots of you saying "I farm because I can, my computer can run cows" "Just wait a minute, I will turn my hack on"
lol ofc... and if u have the replay pls tell us the final score? *cough* 40-28 while it should be 40-20 cuz killed me while typing *cough*
1.said u to w8 1 min cuz my father needed to use the printer...
2.if i want to farm i can farm whenever i want and i was just sarcastic to make a kid like u mad

or now u blame me for "hack" cuz u lost? tryhard more pls kiddo?
you got me i like that clan my name is ( iGotYourAss)
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
I believe they all farm xd
Dude you can stop trolling those guys...
Quote Originally Posted by ryuma View Post

Dude you can stop trolling those guys...
No, I think they suck.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us