Canada Day

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I think we all know the US officers were just helping the crowd with their mexican food, sharing his hotsauce... come on man.
I might move there when I'm older.
Canada > USA?
Ireland is a lot better then both. We els can you go down to the pub after school and have a few guinness with your papa.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Now I feel like a fresh cold water. Brb, going to the store.
canada seems great!
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
canada seems great!
Canada is perfect (Asian perfect)
us police... I'm going to live in CANADA
Quote Originally Posted by brammetjeb View Post
us police... I'm going to live in CANADA
The Netherlands is better anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
The Netherlands is better anyway.
true... stalker
Quote Originally Posted by brammetjeb View Post
true... stalker
I'm just active.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?