Combat Arms hacking section...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms hacking section...
Don't know where else to post so...COME FUCKING ON?

Everyone is fucking posting about their use of the fly hack. How to do it, glitches with it. It's pissing me off, I don't know why. God dammit, it's one hack. Sure it's okay but it's buggy as shit and people need to stop posting a bunch of shit about it.
lol chill out
Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
Don't know where else to post so...COME FUCKING ON?

Everyone is fucking posting about their use of the fly hack. How to do it, glitches with it. It's pissing me off, I don't know why. God dammit, it's one hack. Sure it's okay but it's buggy as shit and people need to stop posting a bunch of shit about it.
Did it not work for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Did it not work for you?
Eh no it works, albeit quite lagging and rather fond of D/C'ing. It's just everything I see in the CA hacking section has to do with it, besides some chams or something. They'll have to make a whole new section for it soon.
Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
Eh no it works, albeit quite lagging and rather fond of D/C'ing. It's just everything I see in the CA hacking section has to do with it, besides some chams or something. They'll have to make a whole new section for it soon.
hahahah ikr, Dave hasn't made hacks in a while so people go a bit crazy when they find one that works. That is all. things should die down.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
hahahah ikr, Dave hasn't made hacks in a while so people go a bit crazy when they find one that works. That is all. things should die down.
Good...

Oh and by the way I hope you won't see the post I said in the Debate Fort about who should be President...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us