ArrowLooking for some ideas!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for some ideas!
Okay guys, so I were looking for some ideas.
I'm coding a set of original 'tools' in VB10.

What I'm thinking of adding is:
- Email Spammer (Through gmail SMTP Servers.)
- Youtube View Booster (Yes, proxy 'supported'.) < Using own proxies etc.
- Skype Spamtool (Naah, just the most simple thing out there, simply just a spammer.)
- A very simple calculator (I might wanna try for some more advanced stuff here.)
- Then I'm adding the best of all, StickRPG. Also including money hack and ability hack.

- More original ideas? Please post below.
Why not make useful things instead of skid 10 year old things?
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Why not make useful things instead of skid 10 year old things?
Why do people still comment lame things out of subject?
I'm trying to gather original things in one.
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
Why do people still comment lame things out of subject?
I'm trying to gather original things in one.
Because every "kid" that seems to pick up VB.NET does all the same things over and over.
- Copy paste an injector and change the skin.
- Copy paste a file inflater, call it their own
- Create RATs, mail bombers, etc.

It's all 10 year old skid bullshit. Why not learn the language (or another language) for an actual purpose that is worth knowing it for?

This section is full 90% of the same copy/pasted junk that is redone over and over with new/adjusted skins acting like its the newest thing ever. Along with most of the projects are all useless junk that is nothing more than what would be considered skid junk.

Put the knowledge of learning to use and make something useful.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Because every "kid" that seems to pick up VB.NET does all the same things over and over.
- Copy paste an injector and change the skin.
- Copy paste a file inflater, call it their own
- Create RATs, mail bombers, etc.

It's all 10 year old skid bullshit. Why not learn the language (or another language) for an actual purpose that is worth knowing it for?

This section is full 90% of the same copy/pasted junk that is redone over and over with new/adjusted skins acting like its the newest thing ever. Along with most of the projects are all useless junk that is nothing more than what would be considered skid junk.

Put the knowledge of learning to use and make something useful.
;3 Don't judge people on the outside image.
I've been into HTML PHP XHTML CSS JSCRIPT JAVA LUA 'YAML'.
I just started Visual Basic and C++ not long ago, I can only code simple things.
But I promise I wouldn't just steal others code through a text tutorial or something lame... ;I
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Because every "kid" that seems to pick up VB.NET does all the same things over and over.
- Copy paste an injector and change the skin.
- Copy paste a file inflater, call it their own
- Create RATs, mail bombers, etc.

It's all 10 year old skid bullshit. Why not learn the language (or another language) for an actual purpose that is worth knowing it for?

This section is full 90% of the same copy/pasted junk that is redone over and over with new/adjusted skins acting like its the newest thing ever. Along with most of the projects are all useless junk that is nothing more than what would be considered skid junk.

Put the knowledge of learning to use and make something useful.
Perhaps some of the stuff is useless, but at least she's trying to contribute and make this section active.

As for suggestions, I wouldn't add a calculator or Skype spam tool, and the 'RPG' thing seems pointless. But, go ahead and code it anyways if you want, it's good experience.

The best way to find something to make is simple. If you're doing something and you could think of a way of making it easier with VB, then go ahead and do it. That's where I got most of my ideas from. Just recently, I was burning files/videos to some DVDs, and thought, what's a good way to organize these? So I made a program that stores what files are on what disc. Before that, I made a bot that clicks for me in certain positions because I was playing a game where I was redeeming a bunch of stuff. Those are just a few examples, a really simple thing I had in mind was to delete certain files types in a folder. Sony Vegas always makes a '.sfk' of the file you put into it, and I need to get rid of a bunch of them, so instead of going through all of them and deleting one by one, I planned on making a program that does it for me.. but I've been really lazy recently
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
;3 Don't judge people on the outside image.
I've been into HTML PHP XHTML CSS JSCRIPT JAVA LUA 'YAML'.
I just started Visual Basic and C++ not long ago, I can only code simple things.
But I promise I wouldn't just steal others code through a text tutorial or something lame... ;I
The judgement comes from your ideas of what to make, not your skill or other language knowledge.
You wanting to make the things you suggested makes you look like a skid/child at best.

As I said above, if you are going to take the time to learn a programming language, put the skill to use with things that could be beneficial for everyday use. Or even something you could land up selling later down the road if it becomes popular.

But suggesting you want to make mail bombers, spammers, YouTube view count bots that never do shit, etc. it just makes you look like the rest of this section which is young, brainless, and bound to just land up copy pasting everything you do.


Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Perhaps some of the stuff is useless, but at least she's trying to contribute and make this section active.
And again with people complaining about the activity in this section lol.. This is the most active section in the Programming category, and yet it is still full of all the same stupid shit that is copy pasted countless times over and over again. Contribute new ideas, new programs, new things. Not the same bullshit that has been done 246565253464542352465 times before with the same code over and over.

Spamming a section with the same useless shit over and over doesn't make it active.
Looking forward to youtube bot.
- Email Spammer (Through gmail SMTP Servers.)
There's many of these already but if you want to go ahead
- Youtube View Booster (Yes, proxy 'supported'.) < Using own proxies etc.
If it works then good job.
- Skype Spamtool (Naah, just the most simple thing out there, simply just a spammer.)

- A very simple calculator (I might wanna try for some more advanced stuff here.)
Why do people make these the default one works fine.
- Then I'm adding the best of all, StickRPG. Also including money hack and ability hack.
....
~~~~~
Check the mega idea vault sticky.
Sure these ideas are great for beginners. But don't post them out here because there are hundreds of them out already. Unless its really good.
Well, I'm not going to then, I have question .. :')
Do you have any good ideas for how to design programs in VB?
I really want to go further with designing, if several tutorials in how to use
tools and configurations to edit the design I'd like to know ;i Thanks.
Well the design is personnal, but for example, I like to use groupeboxes, it look's better & cleaner. Then respect the distances & symmetry between the buttons, labels, textboxes and all this and it will look much better
You use a theme.
Google it.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us