ArrowLooking for some trusty testers

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for some trusty testers
Hack currently in testing/development.
Heh cool, looking forward to it.
screen? =D
im up to it.
talk to in xfire.
my xfire is SirMiku
ive been testing hax for a long time.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
screen? =D
No screen for this one as it is updating. I don't see a need to. Hopefully people know I've made some alright hacks before.
xfire me
xfire = firesnipe45

i will test it anytime
I'll gladly do any testing you require.
If you would like add me to xfire
mike3667
Quote Originally Posted by mains3rv3r View Post
No screen for this one as it is updating. I don't see a need to. Hopefully people know I've made some alright hacks before.
mm i c , i dont play warrock nemore so yea i wont test it
i'll be willing to test also

my xfire is aznheat360

talk to me sometime
lol i see you found alot of other things you can do with the GUID code xD

btw you can make it so you dont need new versions until its detected even if addresses change ^_^...think about it a little and youll get it, thats how i made it so my shop hack is never broken
im sure im probably too late but if you still need some helo on this hit me up on xfire

xfire:doooood

aim:guyon1wheel

p.s. i know i onlt have a few posts but im new too t his sight. if you dont trust me i can refer you to some of my hacker freinds.
eyah
ill test...if i am special
I'm willing to sacrifice a level 2 for the cause.

Xfire, Ihitj00
Holy heck! Lot's of testers... I will if you want... Xfire: Ethan2007
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us