[1.6.1] Rei's MiniMap v3.4 + enabled multiplayer entity radar and cavemapping!
It has all features of Rei's minimap and you do not need special symbols to be added in the server motd to enable entity radar and cavemapping. Don't forget to enable this functions in your preferences.
Installation: install minecraft forge or modloader and put this .zip into mods folder. This is a full mod file and you don't have to download original mod file.
Updated! Fixed rei's fail with not working player entities on the radar. I could not wait rei because i won't be possible to update mod for two weeks so i made this fix myself.
virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com




PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've modified it myself.

Installation: install minecraft forge or modloader and put this .zip into mods folder. This is a full mod file and you don't have to download original mod file.
Updated! Fixed rei's fail with not working player entities on the radar. I could not wait rei because i won't be possible to update mod for two weeks so i made this fix myself.
virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com
Screenshots




PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've modified it myself.



