Cool[1.5] Rei's MiniMap v3.3 + enabled multiplayer entity radar and cavemapping!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[1.5] Rei's MiniMap v3.3_02 + enabled multiplayer entity radar and cavemapping!
It has all features of Rei's minimap and you do not need special symbols to be added in the server motd to enable entity radar and cavemapping.

virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com

 
Older versions

1.4.7: thread
1.4.6: thread
1.4.5: thread
1.4.4: thread
1.4.2: thread
1.3.2: thread
1.2.5: thread


PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've modified it myself. And you can leave here some java hacking requests
//old attachment will be removed when the next attachment will be approved

[1.5]ReiMinimap_v3.3_02_mpgh.net.zip247 KB · 242 downloads Scanning…
Maiiigawd! Someone approve it please D:
Approve dammit!
Oh come on how long can it take to approve a single mod!
what do they mean approve it
/approved !
Thank you for sharing!
is this the 3.3_02 version?

Not sure I care that much

Also, if you'd be so kind as to share your method of creating these, I'd appreciate it. I'm comfortable with java, but I'm not sure how to do stuff like this IDE wise.
Quote Originally Posted by mattman00000 View Post
is this the 3.3_02 version?
no, there was only 3.3 version when i was posting it. i'll made 1st post updated soon
nice one thanks ! its gonna be epic with cavemapping
are there other mod for the 1.5 ?
@crex, please, approve the second attachment and delete the first. this is the last version, containing some bug fixes by Rei.
/approved!
I've never used this, But i'll give it a try.
so, I'd like to either know your method for this and/or have you do a similar thing for zombe's modpack. Pls and thx
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?