CoolOutdated[1.4.2] Rei's MiniMap v3.2.05 + enabled multiplayer entity radar

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[1.4.2] Rei's MiniMap v3.2.05 + enabled multiplayer entity radar
It has all features of Rei's minimap and you do not need special symbols to be added in the server motd to enable entity radar and cavemapping.

virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com

Old versions: thread

PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've patched it myself.
[1.4.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05_mpgh.net.zip237 KB · 320 downloads Scanning…
Awesome!
Thanks man!
Hi !

Your mod is awesome man , works fine with a virgin client !

Is there any way I can add this to Nodus (or add Nodus to this btw) ? Im struck so hard

Gratz again, this useless weird unused server restriction goes against rei's own glory imo, entities ARE THE JUICE BRAWS.

Love you <3
Quote Originally Posted by Keenboy View Post
Your mod is awesome man
i've just modified several lines)

Quote Originally Posted by Keenboy View Post
Is there any way I can add this to Nodus
as i know you can't use any mods with Nodus. you can use only build-in capabilities
Quote Originally Posted by henrythe7th0 View Post
Does this work for 1.4.5?
i don't know, but i'll made 1.4.4 version soon
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?