[1.5.1] Rei's MiniMap v3.3_04 + enabled multiplayer entity radar and cavemapping!
It has all features of Rei's minimap and you do not need special symbols to be added in the server motd to enable entity radar and cavemapping. Don't forget to enable this functions in your preferences.
virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com
PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've modified it myself.
PPS: Is it possible to make the first post changeable at any time so i can add new files in the first post and minimaps for all the versions will be in one thread? Or it is ok that there are threads for any rei minimap version and it is not flooding mods section?

virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com
PS: I didn't found it anywhere. I've modified it myself.
PPS: Is it possible to make the first post changeable at any time so i can add new files in the first post and minimaps for all the versions will be in one thread? Or it is ok that there are threads for any rei minimap version and it is not flooding mods section?
<-- Edit: creepy smiley face lol