Legion Token Question

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Legion Token Question
How long did it takes to get Legion tokens? Estimated time per Minute? Thanks ..
Depending on what method of farming do you use and how fast can you kill the mobs. If you use Legion SoulSeeker, You can get less than 1,000 tokens per 12 hours. If you are using Gateway to the Souls, it's 1 token per 2 minutes.
If you're using exalted champion armor you can get between 25-250 an hour
Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
If you're using exalted champion armor you can get between 25-250 an hour
Can you teach me for exalted champion armor Legion Token?
Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
Can you teach me for exalted champion armor Legion Token?
You can't really teach someone. Well you can, or you can just download one of the pre-created bots for the armor. You do have the armor or at least 1,000 Legion Tokens, right?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
You can't really teach someone. Well you can, or you can just download one of the pre-created bots for the armor. You do have the armor or at least 1,000 Legion Tokens, right?
im doing that now and legion tokes bot takes forever lol i started bot like 2 days ago and only got 363
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post


im doing that now and legion tokes bot takes forever lol i started bot like 2 days ago and only got 363
Sersly? I'm at 900+ with barely over one day of botting.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Sersly? I'm at 900+ with barely over one day of botting.
-_- still only at 401 never stopped it what class u using?
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post


-_- still only at 401 never stopped it what class u using?
I'm using Necromancer, for the heal. In all honesty, it has slowed down a bunch.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
@joshmary @thefrickinAsian @animalidad101

Fastest way to use chunin, mindbreaker, undeadslayer, Ao, whatever, in a public room. I've been botting nonstop for 5 days in a public room, and have almost hit max after buying the lt legion champion, the class, and undead legend. My bot is the one I made, cause it' awesome, and it prestacks undead giant skulls so it saves time room hopping.
Do you have this bot out for grabs? If not, I'll just take the time to make one haha.
@joshmary @thefrickinAsian @animalidad101

Fastest way to use chunin, mindbreaker, undeadslayer, Ao, whatever, in a public room. I've been botting nonstop for 5 days in a public room, and have almost hit max after buying the lt legion champion, the class, and undead legend. My bot is the one I made, cause it' awesome, and it prestacks undead giant skulls so it saves time room hopping.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?