How long did it takes to get Legion tokens? Estimated time per Minute? Thanks ..
Depending on what method of farming do you use and how fast can you kill the mobs. If you use Legion SoulSeeker, You can get less than 1,000 tokens per 12 hours. If you are using Gateway to the Souls, it's 1 token per 2 minutes.
If you're using exalted champion armor you can get between 25-250 an hour
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
If you're using exalted champion armor you can get between 25-250 an hour
Can you teach me for exalted champion armor Legion Token?
Originally Posted by animalidad01
Can you teach me for exalted champion armor Legion Token?
You can't really teach someone. Well you can, or you can just download one of the pre-created bots for the armor. You do have the armor or at least 1,000 Legion Tokens, right?
Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian
You can't really teach someone. Well you can, or you can just download one of the pre-created bots for the armor. You do have the armor or at least 1,000 Legion Tokens, right?
im doing that now and legion tokes bot takes forever lol i started bot like 2 days ago and only got 363
Originally Posted by joshmary
im doing that now and legion tokes bot takes forever lol i started bot like 2 days ago and only got 363
Sersly? I'm at 900+ with barely over one day of botting.
Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian
Sersly? I'm at 900+ with barely over one day of botting.
-_- still only at 401 never stopped it what class u using?
Originally Posted by joshmary
-_- still only at 401 never stopped it what class u using?
I'm using Necromancer, for the heal. In all honesty, it has slowed down a bunch.
---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------
Fastest way to use chunin, mindbreaker, undeadslayer, Ao, whatever, in a public room. I've been botting nonstop for 5 days in a public room, and have almost hit max after buying the lt legion champion, the class, and undead legend. My bot is the one I made, cause it' awesome, and it prestacks undead giant skulls so it saves time room hopping.
Do you have this bot out for grabs? If not, I'll just take the time to make one haha.
Fastest way to use chunin, mindbreaker, undeadslayer, Ao, whatever, in a public room. I've been botting nonstop for 5 days in a public room, and have almost hit max after buying the lt legion champion, the class, and undead legend. My bot is the one I made, cause it' awesome, and it prestacks undead giant skulls so it saves time room hopping.