buying rust key or accountbuying rust key or account. 7$ paypal or arma 3 steam gift game skype: tommycool70
Originally Posted by Netflix-User Are you willing to use a omm? Otherwise I wouldn't go first :/ Yes of course. Please explain why you wouldnt go first? Click my sig to see my shop with my vouches. Im vouched by a mpgh mod... ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ---------- Originally Posted by Netflix-User Are you willing to use a omm? Otherwise I wouldn't go first :/ skype: tommycool70
Originally Posted by ketchupman Yes of course. Please explain why you wouldnt go first? Click my sig to see my shop with my vouches. Im vouched by a mpgh mod... ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ---------- skype: tommycool70 I don't go first because you can never trust people in this cruel world :/
Ok, ill sell my rust account for arma 3, please add me; duke.lawrence1 (i can go first[!) [NOW SOLD!!!!!!]