WTBbuying rust key or account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
buying rust key or account
buying rust key or account. 7$ paypal or arma 3 steam gift game
skype: tommycool70
Are you willing to use a omm? Otherwise I wouldn't go first :/
Quote Originally Posted by Netflix-User View Post
Are you willing to use a omm? Otherwise I wouldn't go first :/
Yes of course. Please explain why you wouldnt go first? Click my sig to see my shop with my vouches. Im vouched by a mpgh mod...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netflix-User View Post
Are you willing to use a omm? Otherwise I wouldn't go first :/
skype: tommycool70
Quote Originally Posted by ketchupman View Post
Yes of course. Please explain why you wouldnt go first? Click my sig to see my shop with my vouches. Im vouched by a mpgh mod...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------



skype: tommycool70
I don't go first because you can never trust people in this cruel world :/
Ok, ill sell my rust account for arma 3, please add me; duke.lawrence1 (i can go first[!)



[NOW SOLD!!!!!!]
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?