S > 4 Star General

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
S > 4 Star General
Rank : General
SP : 1.7 Million
Price : 300 USD
Payment Method : Paysafecard, Ukash, CashU
Xfire contact : TycoAk



Inventory (Too many weps that I couldn't want to take ss)

show win loss if its boosted ot not
Nice account Alvin.. But it's 300 dollars for a dying game, hope you'll find a buyer.
the game is actually dieing $300 is too high man
Lol this game isnt fun :[
Selling it for 200 usd
Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingCat View Post
Selling it for 200 usd
LOL, are you serious? It should be $95 MAX
I'd say its a decent price but you should do around 180$
Quote Originally Posted by Flats View Post
I'd say its a decent price but you should do around 180$
180 will do as well
LOL!
I'd love to see someone pay even near 150 for a game that is not lasting even a few more months.

I think this will go for 100 dollars max.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
LOL!
I'd love to see someone pay even near 150 for a game that is not lasting even a few more months.

I think this will go for 100 dollars max.

It cause SF2 is out
i GIVE YOU $100 FOR IT
Moved to the proper section.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?