Key requesting system for lifetime key sellers

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Key requesting system for lifetime key sellers
I've seen a lot of people selling lifetime subscriptions to there keys and just thought id make this request to hopefully find some development for this idea, its a bit long and very complicated however I will do my best to explain it in full detail.

The general idea behind this is to be able to replace your clients BANNED keys(In use would not work as the client could force it into use himself), they would login to the "Service Center" and enter in there currently banned key, the system would take that key then go and check if it was banned. If the key was banned the system would go mark the client with a new ban on there profile along with the key that was banned and then go check its key database and find a clean key(unbanned and hopefully in use support would work for this part, it would be bad if you were giving your clients in-use keys tsk-tsk) and then send a popup message on there screen and a "receipt"(Even though they didn't pay for anything, just in case they miss the popup or lose it before it gets banned) to the clients email that the seller used to register an account through his admin panel. It would then trash the key so it could not be resold. This in my opinion would be the best automated system however if you can think of one better or think of ways to make it more feature-filled then please leave a response. Hopefully (if this does get developed) it will help a lot of people with there time zone issues and less than active key sellers both be a lot happier.

Extra things for the admin/seller panel. The seller panel would be very expansive yet easy to use depending on what is needed for your current business, as simple as just checking a clients ban rate to customizing the systems response messages to limiting the amount of keys allowed on a client-to-client basis. More ideas to come here...
Quote Originally Posted by x3ndless View Post
I've seen a lot of people selling lifetime subscriptions to there keys and just thought id make this request to hopefully find some development for this idea, its a bit long and very complicated however I will do my best to explain it in full detail.

The general idea behind this is to be able to replace your clients BANNED keys(In use would not work as the client could force it into use himself), they would login to the "Service Center" and enter in there currently banned key, the system would take that key then go and check if it was banned. If the key was banned the system would then go check its key database and find a clean key(unbanned and hopefully in use support would work for this part, it would be bad if you were giving your clients in-use keys tsk-tsk) and then send an email to the clients email that the seller used to register an account through his admin panel. It would then trash the key so it could not be resold. This in my opinion would be the best automated system however if you can think of one better or think of ways to make it more feature-filled then please leave a response. Hopefully (if this does get developed) it will help a lot of people with there time zone issues and less than active key sellers both be a lot happier.
Why not have the key sent as a popup or a message, if you have a maximum keys per day, set it to whatever it is. Another good thing would be, after the client has sent the banned key to the system, it registers it in that client unique file, which then the seller can go check if the user would say "I haven't gotten my key".

I like this idea.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
Why not have the key sent as a popup or a message,
I prefer this over my email idea, op changed
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
Another good thing would be, after the client has sent the banned key to the system, it registers it in that client unique file, which then the seller can go check if the user would say "I haven't gotten my key".
I like this idea, I may expand upon it adding in things like ban counter, how many times per week he gets banned etc. To help the seller help his clients help him(Wow that's a mouthful) by advising them on certain precautions they can take to make both of there lives easier. Thanks for the ideas and the speedy reply.
@Bosegelucke had a ticket system Only seller I could consider completely trustworthy. To bad he ain't selling keys anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
@Bosegelucke had a ticket system Only seller I could consider completely trustworthy. To bad he ain't selling keys anymore.
Yes I agree fully, I miss bose he was the best and just a good guy to have a conversation with every time I needed a new key. However his ticket system wasn't automatic where this one would be.

Also your almost at 1000 posts so an early congratulations to you sir.
Quote Originally Posted by x3ndless View Post
Yes I agree fully, I miss bose he was the best and just a good guy to have a conversation with every time I needed a new key. However his ticket system wasn't automatic where this one would be.

Also your almost at 1000 posts so an early congratulations to you sir.
You can be my 1000th just for congratulating me. Only reason an automatic system wouldn't work well is for a few reasons.

You would have to config the "server" or "executable" (whatever would be used) to check for banned/in-use keys. Not only do the keys that need to be replaced but also the keys doing the replacing would need to be checked. Then of course distributed. There is a simple version of this which is called an autobuy. Specifically against MPGH rules because it led to many scam cases. Keys weren't being checked and just sold.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
@Bosegelucke had a ticket system Only seller I could consider completely trustworthy. To bad he ain't selling keys anymore.
I'm still yet to earn your complete trust.
Basically you want to merge a website with a script like Darky's BanChecker, have the website automatically check the key given each hour/minute/day and send a new one as soon as that one is banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Basically you want to merge a website with a script like Darky's BanChecker, have the website automatically check the key given each hour/minute/day and send a new one as soon as that one is banned.
In the simplest sense, yes
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
You would have to config the "server" or "executable" (whatever would be used) to check for banned/in-use keys. Not only do the keys that need to be replaced but also the keys doing the replacing would need to be checked. Then of course distributed. There is a simple version of this which is called an autobuy. Specifically against MPGH rules because it led to many scam cases. Keys weren't being checked and just sold
Yes, nothing is perfect however this would have a lot more in place to make it better then the auto buys, instant checking of everything built into the system that would prevent people from selling banned keys.(Unless they were to either change the code or de-compile it depending on what would be running the whole thing.) Also you wouldn't have to have an IPN setup for it all. Even though it would probably be classed as an auto-buy on mpgh but people wouldn't even need to advertise it on mpgh but just give there already lifetime customers a link to the customer access panel.
Quote Originally Posted by SgtWoods View Post
yes but no
Care to explain?
Its really simple to set up. Just have to get the source code from darky and implement it into the website.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Its really simple to set up. Just have to get the source code from darky and implement it into the website.
Goodluck. Looking forward to the release
D= I didn't say I was gonna set it up T_T. Its simple but I'm lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
D= I didn't say I was gonna set it up T_T. Its simple but I'm lazy.
Well if you ever change your mind I would love you for doing this.
Quote Originally Posted by x3ndless View Post
I've seen a lot of people selling lifetime subscriptions to there keys and just thought id make this request to hopefully find some development for this idea, its a bit long and very complicated however I will do my best to explain it in full detail.

The general idea behind this is to be able to replace your clients BANNED keys(In use would not work as the client could force it into use himself), they would login to the "Service Center" and enter in there currently banned key, the system would take that key then go and check if it was banned. If the key was banned the system would go mark the client with a new ban on there profile along with the key that was banned and then go check its key database and find a clean key(unbanned and hopefully in use support would work for this part, it would be bad if you were giving your clients in-use keys tsk-tsk) and then send a popup message on there screen and a "receipt"(Even though they didn't pay for anything, just in case they miss the popup or lose it before it gets banned) to the clients email that the seller used to register an account through his admin panel. It would then trash the key so it could not be resold. This in my opinion would be the best automated system however if you can think of one better or think of ways to make it more feature-filled then please leave a response. Hopefully (if this does get developed) it will help a lot of people with there time zone issues and less than active key sellers both be a lot happier.

Extra things for the admin/seller panel. The seller panel would be very expansive yet easy to use depending on what is needed for your current business, as simple as just checking a clients ban rate to customizing the systems response messages to limiting the amount of keys allowed on a client-to-client basis. More ideas to come here...
I second this
Good idea but now get a good coder =D
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?