Help with Injectors
Hi,
Everytime I use a hack and injector , When i Browse the dll , and write the process name without .exe like its said , It failes to inject <
I tried Manually inject it after Hack Shield Disappear But I press ''INJECT'' And nothing happens , Tried like 6 injectors till now.
Note : windows 7 x32 home premium
C++ 2010
.net framework 4.0
msvcr100.dll
msvcr100d.dll
I GOT THEM ALL BUT STILL HAVE THIS ERROR . Help ?
Everytime I use a hack and injector , When i Browse the dll , and write the process name without .exe like its said , It failes to inject <
I tried Manually inject it after Hack Shield Disappear But I press ''INJECT'' And nothing happens , Tried like 6 injectors till now.
Note : windows 7 x32 home premium
C++ 2010
.net framework 4.0
msvcr100.dll
msvcr100d.dll
I GOT THEM ALL BUT STILL HAVE THIS ERROR . Help ?

