ExclamationHelpHelp with Injectors

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Injectors
Hi,

Everytime I use a hack and injector , When i Browse the dll , and write the process name without .exe like its said , It failes to inject <
I tried Manually inject it after Hack Shield Disappear But I press ''INJECT'' And nothing happens , Tried like 6 injectors till now.

Note : windows 7 x32 home premium
C++ 2010
.net framework 4.0
msvcr100.dll
msvcr100d.dll
I GOT THEM ALL BUT STILL HAVE THIS ERROR . Help ?
Humm... I think you need a new injector lol!
But real note i think you will need to run it as admin with service pack 3 = That what i did!
Quote Originally Posted by killtoskill View Post
Hi,

Everytime I use a hack and injector , When i Browse the dll , and write the process name without .exe like its said , It failes to inject <
I tried Manually inject it after Hack Shield Disappear But I press ''INJECT'' And nothing happens , Tried like 6 injectors till now.

Note : windows 7 x32 home premium
C++ 2010
.net framework 4.0
msvcr100.dll
msvcr100d.dll
I GOT THEM ALL BUT STILL HAVE THIS ERROR . Help ?
Use this one instead. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html
i need dll file undetected to inject for MWF2
Quote Originally Posted by killtoskill View Post
Hi,

Everytime I use a hack and injector , When i Browse the dll , and write the process name without .exe like its said , It failes to inject <
I tried Manually inject it after Hack Shield Disappear But I press ''INJECT'' And nothing happens , Tried like 6 injectors till now.

Note : windows 7 x32 home premium
C++ 2010
.net framework 4.0
msvcr100.dll
msvcr100d.dll
I GOT THEM ALL BUT STILL HAVE THIS ERROR . Help ?
you are in the wrong section my friend
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us