LightbulbFly works on servers!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fly works on servers!!
Hey there
i was playing in a server yesterday when i saw a guy flying and speeding.
He was not an admin or a moderator.
WTH
i tought Client's fly wasn't working on multiplayer
Oh and the server had Anti-Cheat...
Doesn't mean everyone can use it; especially on every server.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Doesn't mean everyone can use it; especially on every server.
Yea, i'm sorry if it looked like i meant it
Quote Originally Posted by hugo20312 View Post
Yea, i'm sorry if it looked like i meant it
Well setting the title as "Fly works on servers!!" kinda generalizes it.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Well setting the title as "Fly works on servers!!" kinda generalizes it.
Well,now that i think about it you are right.I was just surprised with itWell it would be good if it worked for every servers
Quote Originally Posted by hugo20312 View Post
Well,now that i think about it you are right.I was just surprised with itWell it would be good if it worked for every servers
Hell yeah.
What server was it?
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Hell yeah.
What server was it?
verincraft.ca

It's offline for now.
IM JOINING

EDIT
server is still down
Quote Originally Posted by lilbishehed View Post
IM JOINING

EDIT
server is still down
I know.I heard that is going to open in September
Btw,i played on a server where these features worked:
Climb walls;
Double jump;
water walking;
And the basic ones.
Unforternly,i don't remember server's ip.
Quote Originally Posted by hugo20312 View Post
I know.I heard that is going to open in September
Btw,i played on a server where these features worked:
Climb walls;
Double jump;
water walking;
And the basic ones.
Unforternly,i don't remember server's ip.
you must rember fast >: D
Pff theres Lots of Servers where you can Fly and use Water Walking , Jumps , Wall Climbing and etc, Go and google Some servers
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Pff theres Lots of Servers where you can Fly and use Water Walking , Jumps , Wall Climbing and etc, Go and google Some servers
I liked this just for the plain amount of HIMYM references.
Quote Originally Posted by _JAD3N View Post
I liked this just for the plain amount of HIMYM references.
.
They mightve had an old nocheat version. I've been on servers which allow you to donate for fly and so they give everyone the ability to bypass fly and you can fly with hacks perfectly fine.
Quote Originally Posted by hugo20312 View Post
Hey there
i was playing in a server yesterday when i saw a guy flying and speeding.
He was not an admin or a moderator.
WTH
i tought Client's fly wasn't working on multiplayer
Oh and the server had Anti-Cheat...
Any server w/ anticheat > Fly
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?