High School DxD

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
High School DxD
Fucking Devilish porn with fighting and teams in cumpos so awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
Fucking Devilish porn with fighting and teams in cumpos so awesome.
I prefer anime that have more plot.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I prefer anime that have more plot.
you have perfect shaped tits there.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I prefer anime that have more plot.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Are you calling steins;gate gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Are you calling steins;gate gay?

Haven't seen it so, I can't say.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Haven't seen it so, I can't say.
Then don't call it gay, it's like me saying naruto is gay which I have barely seen.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Then don't call it gay, it's like me saying naruto is gay which I have barely seen.
Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
-He wasn't saying steins;gate was gay, he was making a joke that since you didn't like Highschool DxD you were gay.


Honestly H-DxD is well.......an ecchi series that doesn't try too hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
-He wasn't saying steins;gate was gay, he was making a joke that since you didn't like Highschool DxD you were gay.


Honestly H-DxD is well.......an ecchi series that doesn't try too hard.
KissxSis aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


KissxSis aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'll admit, kiss x sis tries a lot harder than H-DxD, and goes to different length than your normal ecchi.

Still doesn't make it a "great" anime or anything, and there are certainly hundreds of manga that top it.
I have a friend that raves about the show, plus I already have it downloaded since another friend gave it to me via Ext HD. So I'm probably going to watch it sometime soon. (I also have Ep. 1 of the "New" thing too).

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
No, you can fuck right the hell off. Clearly you've never had a friend you cared about.

Honestly though, if I ever act like as much of a fucker as Sasuke, I can only pray I have a friend that's as good as Naruto to not give up on me.
They are still continuing that anime "Highschool DxD New". It's essentially more tits and explosions I assume
Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
They are still continuing that anime "Highschool DxD New". It's essentially more tits and explosions I assume
DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
tbh 3 years ago id be happy, but now more then ever im not into ecchi anime, its the same old shit nothing to new.... like if u want sex go watch porn/hentai i dont like this borderline stuff..
I'll be sure to check out this anime
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us